Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: yet another Questionable Obama Connection
10/28/2008 6:35:37 AM
Hey Jim,

Grandma always told me if it walks like a duck , quacks like a duck it is usually a duck.

Heck no they would not take up a story against their new found Messiah Obama . The American public has become so stupid since Johnny stopped learning how to read they get all their information from the news never questioning whether it is biased. I don't believe they even know how to think for themselves any longer. The media tells them  what to eat, where to buy it and how to live and they buy it so why would they actually take the time to find out the truth.
Our only hope is that G-d has mercy on us and our country.

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 6:37:44 AM
Thanks Nick,

I was rather blown away when I read it too.

Blessings,

Geketa

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 6:45:04 AM

Dearest Geketa and Jim,

It`s time to change our minds !!!

If we continue paying our attention to undesired things, actually we will give them triple of our energy than they could even dream off (so, we work for them).

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU HOW McCAIN WILL WIN AND !!!

YES, McCain WILL BE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE USA and what I expect from you people, IS TO PRAISE THIS CANDIDATE, SPEAKING ABOUT ALL ADVENTAGE WHICH IS ON HIS SIDE !

LET`S START THIS WAY!

LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 6:50:02 AM

OUR PATETO MAY BE SO GOOD AS NEVER SEEN BEFORE, BUT IF WE COOK IT IN DIRTY AND CONTAMINATED WATER .... it will make us sick .

THERE`S NO DIFFERENCE!

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 7:16:33 AM
Hello Branka,

Lets see McCain ..
McCain graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1958.

McCain has chaired the Senate Commerce Committee, has opposed spending that he considered to be pork barrel, and played a key role in alleviating a crisis over judicial nominations.

he made campaign finance reform one of his signature concerns, which eventually led to the passage of the McCain-Feingold Act in 2002. He is also known for his work towards restoring diplomatic relations with Vietnam in the 1990s, and for his belief that the war in Iraq should be fought to a successful conclusion.

He survived being a pow (prisioner of war) five years. Higly decorated His 17 military awards and decorations include the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star and Navy Commendation Medal, for actions before, during, and after his time as a POW.

He says that he would reduce government spending to make up for the tax cuts.

He also says he wants to increase the yield on Social Security dollars is by allowing workers to make investment decisions for themselves; by empowering American families to invest, in most robust portfolios, a portion of their earnings for Social Security that they would otherwise pay in taxes to Social Security.

He also believes in free interprize and the American dream.

He has experience and a proven track record in government!

I love you too Branka,

Geketa
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!