Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Tax System Explained: Bar Stool Economics
11/2/2008 12:55:21 AM

Hey Amanda,

I was saying in the very beginning that Obama should have been writing million dollar checks for every community where he was campaigning.  What a way to spread the wealth... but he didn't.  He held tight to that money to give to the media and well... others that were only supporting his campaign.  Hmmmm.....

:)

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2008 2:35:57 PM

Great Orators of the

Democratic Party...

'One man with courage makes a majority.'

- Andrew Jackson

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.'

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

'The buck stops here.'

- Harry S. Truman

'Ask not what your country can do for you;     ask what you can do for your country.'

- John F. Kennedy

And for today's democrats...

'It depends what your definition of 'IS' is?''

- Bill Clinton

'That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off.'

- Jesse Jackson

'Those rumors are false .... I believe in the sanctity of marriage.'

- John Edwards

'I invented the Internet'

- Al Gore

'The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ***.'

- Joe Biden

'America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.' ''

- Barack Obama

'I have campaigned in all 57 states.

- Barack Obama

'You don't need God any more, you have us democrats.'

- Nancy Pelosi     (said back in 2006)

'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.'

- Hillary Clinton    (said back in 1998)

+0
1/22/2009 11:31:44 PM

If only we could turn back the hands of time.

October 12, 2000

The Great Tax Dodge

In spite of daily reports of an America teeming with prosperity, the question of tax cuts is predictably one of the major issues in the upcoming presidential election. George W. Bush is proposing a tax restructuring plan that will cost $1.6 trillion over the next 10 years, the structure of which has yet to be heard. Al Gore has promised $500 billion in tax cuts over the next decade. The back-and-forth sniping over billions and trillions of dollars in budget and surplus numbers promises for a confusing, contentious economic debate in the weeks ahead, leaving voters to wonder who is paying income tax in this country.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!