Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Adult Stem Cells
10/22/2008 1:02:20 PM
Hi Firstly thanks for stopping by This amazing product is now available in your Country Stem Cell Enhancers will be The Future of Health Adult Stem Cell technology is a reality today! Scientifically proven first of its kind product, It is now very well known that the more Adult Stem Cells you have circulating in your blood the healthier you are, as these cell's become the cell's of damaged organs and tissues in the body, thus allowing the body to repair it's self at a faster rate, yes these Adult Stem Cells have shown the ability for growth, repair and regeneration of damaged cells and tissues in the body.. Stemflo the latest from StemTech, I HAVE BEEN TAKING STEMFLO AND HAVE NOTICED SOME AMAZING CHANGES, AS A DIABETIC MY CIRCULATION AND EYE SIGHT WERE BEING AFFECTED AND I AM AMAZED AT THE IMPROVEMENT IN MY SIGHT AND MY VARICOSE VEINS HAVE DIMINISHED IMPROVING MY CIRCULATION Please give these sites a very serious look www.craigclan.info www.stemflo.com www.stemflofaq.com Yours in health. Look forward to hearing from you soon Please call 064 63798328 or follow the links on the web pages.. Frank & Maureen Craig
Frank Craig
+0
Qaim Khan

805 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Adult Stem Cells
2/12/2009 6:58:32 AM

Hi adlandpro Associates,

Energize your body and boost your mental power with Veriuni™'s own liquid multivitamin and antioxidant formulas. Gleaned solely from plants and the earth itself, Veriuni™'s all-natural ingredients and minerals contain nearly every nutrient you need to fuel your body, mind, and spirit.
Find out more at:
http://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=5169/9155252
Here is link to (Eye Earn Get Seen Get Paid Network)
http://www.eyeearn.com/kab

Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin? Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us. Since 1985, we've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. www.sfi4.com/9155252/FREE http://www.tripleclicks.com/9155252/go A Massive opportunity to profit awaits by joining us now. IT Recruits IT Converts IT Sells for you IT Builds your team IT Grows your business/s IT Provides endless sites IT Sends traffic to your sites -AutoPilot... Advertising -AutoPilot... Marketing -AutoPilot... Recruiting -AutoPilot... Signups -AutoPilot... TeamBuilding -AutoPilot... Any Business Opportunity -Autopilot...Massive Income For Life -Infinite Forced Matrix Cheers.... To The Greatest Internet Marketing Opportunity So Far... In The History Of Internet Marketing. https://gofounders.net/founderinvitation/invitation/10824
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The May Feature Of The Month (FOTM) is Sara Blow.
4/15/2009 3:02:14 PM
Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From FOTM Team! :-) Myrna,Patricia,Branka,Rinna,LaNell                                                                                                        
Feature Of The Month                                                                       Wink Each month we will honor a special friend in the community. Send us your nominations by email.                    
Congrats to Sara Blow who is our May 2009 FOTM!Cool   

Expressions of Nature-To bring beauty, love and happiness by featuring a Poet Monthly, saying we care with a Candle of Love, Beauty of Butterflies, lovely pictures and some laughs. When you need a friend...
Visit Forum Here

person's main photo Hello Everyone, My name is Myrna. I am pleased to announce our May 2009 FOTM. It is our special friend Sara Blow.  Sara is a very talented graphic artist and writer who loves God, people, animals, poetry and nature. We love her pictures that she has created and posted in our forums! Our Kansas friend has a  friendly and caring personality. Thank you Sara for making our community so colorful.                                                                  

NAME SARA/BUTTERFLY

Here are some comments from Sara's friends:Angel  
Saturday, March 22, 2008 - rated: 10
Hi Sara,

How does one even begin to write a feedback response about you? LOL! You are one who can paint goodness anywhere. It is you who puts words in our minds as portraits of your thoughts. I have very much enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you. May you be blessed with many lovely friends.

Hugs,

Joe                                                                                                         
Friday, January 02, 2009 - rated: 10
Sara,

It is an honor to include you and your forum as the Best Forum Award winner for AUGUST 2008. Keep up the good work and creating excitement here in Adlandpro.

BFA Team!

PS: Visit the BFA Winner's Gallery at: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1099768.aspx                    
Friday, January 16, 2009 - rated: 10
I am blessed to call you friend :-) pity I can give you only a ten!

hugz

Pauline                                              

Sara's Bio:                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Thank you FOTM Team for this presentation. You are doing very well with your forum.

By now, most of you have read about me and parts of my life.  This is a chance to tell of where I am now in life.  It is great not having to go to a work-a-day job anymore.  I work but on my own schedule and I love it. 

My sons are both happy in their marriages and I have one granddaughter and a grandson by marriage.  Wilson has grown close to my children over the years and finally we get to see more of his son.  His daughter does not visit that often, just calls occasionally – she has his only grandson.  Anyway, Wilson and I spend our time with each other and the pets.  We both like most of the same things and love to have great conversations.  After all these years (23 now) you would think we had talked about everything but we always find something interesting to both of us.

Our dog, Molly, brings us lots of joy; along with the female cats, Meagol & Little Miss.  Last summer we had a stray kitten wander up and he stayed.  He is now a big Tom cat named B. C. (boy cat).  They are all very amusing to watch and be around.

After 18 years, off & on, of living in Kansas, I am still a stranger.  Friends are hard to come by if you weren’t born and raised here.  Most of my really good friends whom I acquired here from working at Senior Center have about all passed on.  Other friends have moved away or have just lost touch with.  I truly miss family and friends from Alabama but we do stay in touch.  My only brother and I stay in touch, as well as many cousins.  It is just not the same as a good ole one-on-one visit though.  I have my church friends and know just about everyone around but it still is not the same.

Life is good for us we live simple and enjoy simple things.  We love our gardens, both vegetable and flower.  We love bird-watching and all nature has to offer.  Sometimes we take road trips to observe wildflowers and birds.  We have a 40 acre pasture behind us with a pond and windbreaks on North and West, so there is much to explore.  I love finding those rare wildflowers, always a thrill each year when they come up.

It might seem like a dull life to many but everyday for us is filled with excitement of some kind.  We look forward to our time together and I enjoy my online enterprises.  We are very thankful for what God has given us.

This community is very important to me and many of you have become a part of my life. There are so many loving, intelligent, and supportive friends here from all over the world. I thank Bogdan for making this community available to all of us for it is unique in the way it is handled and how we can develop friendships – even marriages!! So let’s continue to spread that love, hugs, and peace throughout the community.

With thanks,

Sara  

Newly created for public use is Animations and Graphics

Please don't forget to sign the Guestbook when you visit!

Invite me to be friends here at Adlandpro Sara    

Adlandpro's Garden of Friendship - Link http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/32942/ShowForum.aspx

flower border

The reason the Feature of the Month forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here at AdlandPro. Here is the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Month. Send your nominations to us by email and we will do our best to feature all our special friends. This criterion can be seen below:                 Criterion

How Do I Get Selected As Feature Of The Month?

To be chosen as Feature of the Month you:

• Are highly visible in the community.

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the community.

• Must have a photo of themselves on their profile. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!