Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Great announcement for Native Americans
11/7/2008 6:12:47 PM

IF YOU MUST BRING UP THE PAST BRING UP THE WISDOM OF THE OLD ONES AND ELDERS FOR THEY HAVE MUCH TO TEACH . IF YOU MUST WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE WORRY FOR OUR CHILDREN, FOR THE FUTURE IS THEIRS......................................................................................................... TODAY IS THE GIFT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN MAY WE USE IT TO MAKE THIS A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OUR RELATIONS AND FOR THE GENERATIONS TO COME.

Golden Eagle
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2008 8:52:31 PM

Hello Myrna,

OSIYO OGINALLI
CHEROKEE FOR
"GREETINGS FRIEND"

I just wanted to stop by and Thank You once again for this wonderful Thread.  I especially wanted to say Thanks for the Beautiful Flute Music from Wayra.  He happens to be a Favorite of mine, and believe me, his music has been a Blessing over the past few terrible days.  If you would like to visit his Homepage, just click on his picture below...

Here's another of his that I especially like...

VOICES OF THE WIND

((youtube id="BYDjiKl5J4U"))((/youtube))

As I said, it's been a Dark few days for me, and as you know, I'm usually very upbeat, and try to show love to everyone.  I have not liked myself very much, especially the feelings that I've experienced.  Please keep me in your prayers.  As I prayed and I searched for reassurance and answers, I came across the following and it spoke volumes to my Heart, as I hope it does to yours and to anyone who may read it...

GREAT SPIRIT, I AM ALIVE!

GREAT SPIRIT, YOU ARE ALL THAT IS AND HAS EVER BEEN!
I WAS BORN TO SAY, "I LOVE YOU!"
HELP REMIND ME THROUGH THE DAY
THAT LOVE SHOULD BE MY ONLY GOAL,
MY ONLY THOUGHT IN WHAT I DO,
AND MY ONLY INSPIRATION.
FOR WITHOUT LOVE,
I AM LOST,
I AM LONELY.

THE CHEROKEE

Have A Beautiful & Blessed Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2008 9:17:17 PM
Hi Phil,
Thank you for your wonderful post, and Wayra website.

I am so sorry to hear you are so down.  I will keep you in my prayers, because prayer changes things, and we are all one in this journey of life and we are here to help each other.  When one is harmed, we all are harmed.  I pray the Great Spirit guides and directs you to the right path.

I give you this saying from Golden Eagle:

WHEN I THINK BACK ON MY LIFE AS TO WHAT BROUGHT THE MOST JOY I THINK BACK ON  THE SIMPLE MOMENTS. FUNNY THINGS THE LITTLE ONES DID OR WATCHING THE SUN RISE IN MONUMENT VALLEY. I REMEMBER LAUGHING WITH FRIENDS UNTIL I COULD NOT BREATH AND TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. I REMEMBER ELDERS TELLING ME STORIES OF THEIR LIVES AND HOW I COULD SEE ALL THIS AS THEY TOLD THEM TO ME. I REMEMBER DANCING AND BECOMING ONE WITH THE DRUM..........................................................................THIS IS THE TREASURES OF THIS WORLD THAT NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE FROM YOU. MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH THIS KIND OF TREASURE.

Golden Eagle

Hope this prayer helps.  Have you forgiven yourself?  If not, do so, let the healing begin.  Be Blessed, my friend
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2008 9:41:08 PM
Wow brother Phil, i didnt know you knew the Cherokee langauge brother. Im impressed. Nigada aniyvwi nigeguda'lvna ale unihloyi unadehna duyukdv gesv'i. Gejinela unadanvtehdi ale unohlisdi ale sagwu gesv junilvwisdanedi anahldinvdlv adanvdo gvhdi.  Translation; All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.  God_bless you and your family. Thanks Myrna :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2008 1:57:43 PM

Hi Myrna,

I just love this forum, and I commend you for picking such a wonderful topic.

I just found this, and I knew it was meant for YOU!!  (Of course, I managed to post it on the mountain too).  hehehe

ENJOY!

Our ceremonies bring out the best in us. It's in the ceremony that we find the place of honor and respect for each other. The place where the men honor the women and the women honor the men. We dance for each other. The ceremony helps us remember our responsibility toward each other. Men and women need to be strong, to love one another and be faithful. Only by doing this can we give our children knowledge of good relationships. Great Spirit, today I will notice the power of the women; today I will notice the power of the men.

Hugs,  Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!