Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Great announcement for Native Americans
10/23/2008 9:51:14 AM
Hi my dear friend Nick,

Thank you for coming to this special forum.  Please, come back again.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2008 9:55:36 AM
Hi Karl,

I am so glad that link worked for you.  Keep that link and keep coming back.  The more info the better.  Thanks

This prayer gave me goose bumps.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
10/23/2008 10:29:42 AM

Myrna, thank you for this forum.  Always have I been awed by the wisdom and creativity of these wonderful people.  They made use of God's Earth in all the ways he intended for us humans to live.  The Land was sacred to them and we have 'trashed' it in many ways.  Living here in the middle of the country, I have sometimes searched for the spirit of those Native Americans who walked here so many years before we came.

I hope to return to your forum and am happy that Thanksgiving will be Native American Week.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2008 10:45:39 AM
Hi Sara,

Thank you so much for coming to my Native American feast.  I want them to know they are loved by us all.  I am so glad you are coming back to post more.  I just wrote to Golden Eagle to let him know we are looking forward to having him with us and all other Native Americans too.

Glad you are somewhat better and getting some strenght back. God Bless

Be well,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2008 4:52:25 PM

Hi Myrna, thank you for the invite, this is for your forum. God_bless you my friend and thanks again for sharing with is in this weeks Sundays Showcase. Success is achieved by those who try and keep trying with

a positive mental attitude.

-W. Clement Stone

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!