Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: BFA NEWSLETTER ** OPEN FORUM **
1/27/2009 10:13:02 PM

Hey Friends,

In case you missed the email version, please visit our January 2009 Best Forum Award Newsletter at the archives:

BFA NEWSLETTER ARCHIVES  <-- CLICK THERE

We would like to hear from you.  PLUS... there is a way to get your forums included on a very special list.  Find out in our latest newsletter issue!

In great appreciation of your support,

BFA Team!

NOTE:  The email version had some missing graphics.  Go see the live version!
+0
2/17/2009 11:51:59 AM

Thanks to BFA Team and the Newsletter.  I have neglected to stop by and post my appreciation on the latest (Jan. 2009) issue. 

I found it very interesting and encouraging and look forward to your new format.

I am going to post this link over in my forum.  Some of them may not be aware of it.

Thanks you friends,

Sara

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/17/2009 12:13:28 PM
Thank you Sara,
We need more friends like you to get the word out, last month we did a survey and found many in our friends list had not seen or heard of the BFA Newsletter, we really would appreciate all our friends sending out the link to the archives and telling them about the Newsletter.

Thank you again for your help.

The BFAATeam

+0
2/23/2009 8:01:12 AM

Wow!!  Great job on the BFA Newsletter for February 2009!!

It is very neat and easy to read with some invaluable information from all contributors.  We are very happy to have our 2008 Poets listed and that 2009 will also receive the acknowledgment they deserve - THANK YOU MUCH!!

con 012 Pictures, Images and Photos

Sara

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2009 8:20:34 PM
Hello everyone!

Here is an announcement !! Please read and pass it on to your friends too ! :-)

If you are a BFA winner already, and if you have added new topic or content to your forum that won, and if its active you then qualify to participate in the Best Forum Award from May 2009 onwards !! Yes you read correctly, you can come back again and nominate your forum or a friends forum to win again. So get moving and dress up  your forum to gain maximum judging points from our judges, and keep it as active as possible we will be looking ;-)  !!!

Have fun friends and see you back in May !!

Oh and yes THANK YOU for all the votes so far, awesome are you all in your support for your friends. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Hugs n blessings

The BFA Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!