Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: RHINO FINALLY ARRIVES FROM MALAYSIA WITH SPECIAL WINNER
10/16/2008 12:52:10 AM
Dear Brother Nick,
Greetings!
Wow, thank you so much for the beautiful picture.  You are always good with pictures...  Thank you for your time and effort in doing this special post for me.  Here is something for you:

A man is strolling past the mental hospital and suddenly remembers an important meeting.

Unfortunately, his watch has stopped, and he cannot tell if he is late or not. Then, he notices a patient similarly strolling about within the hospital fence.

Calling out to the patient, the man says, "Pardon me, sir, but do you have the time?"

The patient calls back, "One moment!" and throws himself upon the ground, pulling out a short stick as he does. He pushes the stick into the ground, and, pulling out a carpenter's level, assures himself that the stick is vertical.

With a compass, the patient locates north and with a steel ruler, measures the precise length of the shadow cast by the stick.

Withdrawing a slide rule from his pocket, the patient calculates rapidly, then swiftly packs up all his tools and turns back to the pedestrian, saying, "It is now precisely 3:29 pm, provided today is August 16th, which I believe it is."

The man can't help but be impressed by this demonstration, and sets his watch accordingly.

Before he leaves, he says to the patient, "That was really quite remarkable, but tell me, what do you do on a cloudy day, or at night, when the stick casts no shadow?" The patient holds up his wrist and says, "I suppose I'd just look at my watch."

Hope you like it.  Have a blessed week!

Regards,
Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 1:07:45 AM
Hi Vessie,
Greetings!
Long time no see ;)  How are you?  I hope you are doing fine and you are feeling great and having a good day.... All in 1 ;)

Anyways, thank you for your time and effort coming here and making this lively for me... I LOVE THE CONGRATS sign... Just make the thread even more festive...

Thanks once again and have a blessed week!

Taxiing down the tarmac, the jetliner abruptly stopped, turned around and returned to the gate.

After an hour-long wait, it finally took off.

A concerned passenger asked the flight attendant, "What was the problem?"

"The pilot was bothered by a noise he heard in the engine," explained the Flight Attendant, "and it took us a while to find a new pilot."

Regards,
Rinna

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 1:17:35 AM
Hi Anamaria,
Greetings!
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to drop by and post.  I really appreciate it.

AND MOST OF ALL..... I Love the talking parrot.... They make the whole scenario funny even without talking... Thanks for coming by and making this more fun for me.....

For you:
Answering Machine Message
You know what I hate about answering machine messages? They go on and on, wasting your time. I mean, all they really need to say is, "We aren't in, leave a message." That's why I've decided to keep mine simple and short. I pledge to you, my caller, that you will never have to suffer through another long answering machine message when you call me...

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 7:08:29 AM

.:)

Thanks for the smiles!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 10:56:16 PM
Hi Anamaria,
Greetings!
Thank you for your post... hahahha, squawk.... WHATEVER...... I guess it must be them saying.... YO, WHAT'S UP?

Here's one more for you:

Things You'll Never Hear A Dad Say

• Well, how 'bout that?...I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.

• You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?

• Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car-GO CRAZY.

• What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?

• Your mother and I are going away for the weekend...you might want to consider throwing a party.

• Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies-you know-that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.

• No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.

• Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.

• Father's Day? Aaahh-don't worry about that-it's no big deal.

• Hope you like it.....

Have a blessed week!

Regards,
    Rinna

+0