Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: RHINO FINALLY ARRIVES FROM MALAYSIA WITH SPECIAL WINNER
10/14/2008 11:01:18 AM
Hello Rinna :-)

on your Flying Rhino Award :-)

Have a fun time as a Rhino should have!
Hugs,
Anamaria
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 11:22:57 AM
Hi Dennis Turner,
Greetings!
Thanks for taking time to drop by and I appreciate the congratulatory wish.

I truly appreciate your presence here.  Here is a joke I would like to share:

A guy had been feeling down for so long that he finally decided to seek the aid of a psychiatrist.

He went there, lay on the couch, spilled his guts then waited for the profound wisdom of the psychiatrist to make him feel better.

The psychiatrist asked me a few questions, took some notes then sat thinking in silence for a few minutes with a puzzled look on his face.

Suddenly, he looked up with an expression of delight and said, "Um, I think your problem is low self-esteem. It is very common among losers."

Thanks for being here.  Have a great week!

Regards,
Rinna

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 11:26:59 AM
Hi Myrna,
Greetings!
How are you?  I hope your day has been wonderful.

Thank you so much for dropping by and keeping all of us company.  Thank you for the wish, blessings and wonderful picture.  Here is 1 for you:

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for $10,000 for the duck and the pot.

Three days later the circus owner runs back to the bar in anger, "Your duck is a ripoff! I put him on the pot before a whole audience, and he didn't dance a single step!"

"So?" asked the ducks former owner, "did you remember to light the candle under the pot?"

Hope you like it.  Have a great week ahead!

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 11:49:01 AM
Hi Jen,
Greetings!
Hello there sweet lady... Hope you had a great day today. 

Thank you so much for the congratulatory wish and for taking time to come over and support me here.... Yup, that's me alright.... I was trying to let my legs down but guess what happen... I landed straight on a giraffe  ... (Pssstttt Jen, it was suppose to be our little secret) ;)

Here's for you:

Amazing Anagrams

Dormitory == Dirty Room

Desperation == A Rope Ends It

The Morse Code == Here Come Dots

Slot Machines == Cash Lost in 'em

Animosity == Is No Amity

Snooze Alarms == Alas! No More Z's

Alec Guinness == Genuine Class

Semolina == Is No Meal

The Public Art Galleries == Large Picture Halls, I Bet

A Decimal Point == I'm a Dot in Place

The Earthquakes == That Queer Shake

Eleven plus two == Twelve plus one

Contradiction == Accord not in it

This one's amazing: [From Hamlet by Shakespeare]

To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Becomes:

In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten.

And the grand finale:

"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." -- Neil A. Armstrong

becomes:

A thin man ran; makes a large stride; left planet, pins flag on moon! On to Mars!

Hope you enjoyed that one...... Thanks for the warmness.... I feel right where I am suppose to be....

Have a great week...........

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 11:55:14 AM
Hi Anamaria,
Greetings!
Hey lady..... how has your day been?  I hope you are enjoying yourself and having a good time as you always would.

Thank you for taking time to come to this forum with wonderful wishes.  Here is 1 for you:

A lady was expecting the plumber; he was supposed to come at ten o'clock. Ten o'clock came and went; no plumber; eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock, one o'clock; no plumber.

She concluded he wasn't coming, and went out to do some errands. While she was out, the plumber arrived.

He knocked on the door; the lady's parrot, who was at home in a cage by the door, said, "Who is it?"

He replied, "It's the plumber."

He thought it was the lady who'd said, "Who is it?" and waited for her to come and let him in. When this didn't happen he knocked again, and again the parrot said, "Who is it?"

He said, "It's the plumber!"

He waited, and again the lady didn't come to let him in. He knocked again, and again the parrot said, "Who is it?"

He said, "It's the plumber!!!!!!!!"

Again he waited; again she didn't come; again he knocked; again the parrot said, "Who is it?"; "Aarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!" he said, flying into a rage; he pushed the door in and ripped it off its hinges. He suffered a heart attack and he fell dead in the doorway.

The lady came home from her errands, only to see the door ripped off its hinges and a corpse lying in the doorway, "A dead body!" she exclaimed, "Who is it?!"

The parrot said, "It's the plumber."

I hope you enjoyed that.... Have fun sweet lady.

GOD BLESS YOU, take care and have a enjoyable week!

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

+0