Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: IF I HAD TO LIVE MY LIFE OVER
8/27/2005 9:23:20 AM
Thanks Kathy, As usual, very thought provoking post, and as we all know deep inside, we are all guilty of the shoulda woulda scenarios. Sure, we can say we would not change a thing, only because it is true, we can't, but we can certainly make adjustments to the future, and that was the point. We all have regrets, I know I do, so a post like this helps us all realize that we can all improve in the future, and perhaps make our own list of past mistakes, and make an effort to improve our lives. Good luck, Mike
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/27/2005 10:32:28 AM
Hi Kathy, Now there's appreciating life in action! Great thoughts to start a cloudy Saturday with. Your forums so often make me smile even though I don't always have anything to say back. Thanks for being such a good friend, and have a great weekend. :) Judy Woodson
+0
8/27/2005 11:10:25 AM
I second Paul Davey's statement! Maggie
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2005 11:53:13 AM
good one Kathy Gene
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2005 12:36:18 PM
Hi Kathy, Very nice post, well I should say very nice intent. See for me, Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda, but Didn't is a waste of time. When I had my first heart attack I did a review of my life and started to do the same thing. If only I had,,,, STOP!!! If I had at that time done it differantly, I would not have learned or gone through what I had and it is exactly those experiences that made me who I am today. Example: If I had been a differant type of person maybe my first wife and I wouldn't have parted, but if we hadn't, mostly likely I would not have met my current love who has helped me be so much more than I was and has helped to be happier than I was ever with my first wife. Are you seeing my point. To me it is a waste of time and energy to think of 'What if' or 'Maybe if I had'. It is the past and done. Also if you have any spiritual faith then you realize, I am where I am, because this is where I need to be. I hope this makes sense to you and that you do not take offense, because none is meant. I am simply metioning my view point, not critisizing nor trying to undermine your appreciated effort in delivering a message to us so that we may internally grow. If one has done something in the past that they may have not liked afterwards, fine and dandy. But dont waste time or thought on regret, simply do it differantly the next time your in that situation. OK I'll be quiet now. Well one last thing,,, Thank You Kathy for caring so much about us. The past is gone, the future is yet to unfold, but NOW is here! So Live it to its fullest.
+0