Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: October Once Again
10/12/2008 8:18:27 PM
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Lucy Walker

241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/12/2008 10:11:33 PM

Thanks Nick,

October is the easiest month for me to remember to schedule my mammogram. In the past I would forget. A very nice nurse at my breast care center suggested that I always get it done in Oct. Now I always remember.

Keep up the good work and wishes.

Peace,

Lucy

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 10:43:26 AM

With friendship,
Anamaria

PS: Thank you Nick !

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 4:42:50 AM
Hi Nick,
Greetings!
Thank you so much for sharing this step with us.  You have made a big difference and truly you will only receive endless blessings.

What you could have done you made a big giant leap for it.

Have fun and GOD BLESS YOU!

Regards,
Rinna

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 9:22:08 AM
Thank you Nick for this forum and the love you have in your heart.

I feel that I must jump in here and stress the importance of a healthy lifestyle.  Yes, cancer is a scary business.  I have had too many friends lose this battle, sometimes going through years of illness.  Some have gone through remission only to have the illness return.

It is very important to alter one's lifestyle.  Diet is most important, as it is our very diet that is contributing to this illness.  The most important fact of all is that cancer feeds on sugar.  Get this out of your diet.  Other foods to eliminate are processed foods, fast foods, junk foods, sweeteners of all types, sodas, sweets.  All "comfort" foods.  The best is a "natural" diet.  Plenty of raw foods and lots of juicing. Eat fruits, nuts, roots, and tubers.
  NO RED MEATS.

Together with proper supplementation, the following supplements are of utmost importance:

Trace Minerals

Vitamin D

Get your Vitamin D from sunlight.  In moderation of course.  This is the best source there is.

Inositol/IP6

CoQ10

I have talked to several people that attribute their healing from cancer to Inositol/IP6 and CoQ10.

Iodine supplementation.  Too many of us are deficient and are not aware of it. Google Iodoral.  One tablet a day will ensure that you have the Iodine your body requires.

Drink plenty of pure water.  NOT TAP WATER.  Reverse osmosis filtered water is a good option.

Exercise in moderation.  Exercise does not have to be grueling.  Walking is a wonderful way to exercise.

Cancer is the result of an impaired immune system.  The focus should be on strengthening it.  Fight it from its source.

Of course, this healthy lifestyle can never be abandoned, as once we go to our old ways the cancer is much more likely to return.

My final word is that those of us not leading a healthy lifestyle should change that now.  This is the best preventative measure.  You will also find that many of those other chronic conditions may also disappear.

Hugs to all,

Luella

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!