Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
I invite you to visit my Blog" One Family in America"
10/11/2008 8:24:55 PM
Hi again Friends, I just keep trying.LOL I hope to get some feedback and thoughts. Please let me know what you think and share your Ideas or stories. Thanks so much. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis http://ahargis.webs.com/onefamilyinamerica.htm
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I invite you to visit my Blog" One Family in America"
10/11/2008 9:13:12 PM

Hi Shelly,

Just go ahead and join my new web site and you'll get a lot of that lol...

Hi Speed Enterprises 

It's still under construction, but I don't mind if any of my AdlandPro frineds go ahead and register on teh web site...it would help me work the bugs out.

L8R...

Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 6:48:34 PM

Hi Greer,

Thanks so much for stopping in. I appreciate it. I have joined your website. Thanks so much for the invitation. I am looking forward to taking a look. I had some problems with the computer and I had to uninstall my antivirus and reinstall another one and my Virtual Memory is getting low so my computer is running kind of crappy. :) I had to do a Disk Defrag and cleanup and a few other little things, so I have been kind of busy for the last day or so trying to work out a few bugs. It helped a little, but basically, I just need a better, more updated Computer.

Hopefully this thing will get me through a couple more months, but if I disappear off the grid for a while, you will know what happened. :)

I am heading to your website right now. See you again soon.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 6:55:34 PM

Yay, sry to hear about the computer glitches tho, i know that a headache and costs time.

I appreciate any feedback you can offer on my web site.  I haven't intalled the TE yet, and theres some stuff installed that I have linked in yet...it should all come together this week...I just a weekend warrior, after all, LOL.

Your amigo

Greer

Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 11:38:39 AM

HI Greer,

Your Website is looking Great. I know you are still working on it. I am excited about your traffic exchange. I tried to signup for the forum, but had a little trouble. Maybe it was just me. LOL. I was pretty tired when I was looking around, so I will try again here soon. I look forward to seeing what you have in store next. Talk again soon. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!