Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Friend or Associate
11/15/2008 10:57:26 PM

My AdlandPro Friends,

I am sorry for not posting here sooner as I had some personal issue's that needed my attention. Finding to be grateful for which I have as many others are not as fortunate. There are things in life that some of us take for granted until they are taken away.

So I ask for your forgiveness for being so late in responding to your posts here and in my other forums.

God Bless you all my friends here in AdlandPro.

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 10:58:16 PM

Beverly thank-you for coming by and sharing with us. Good friends are never forgotten as they are in our Hearts.

Everyone we encounter has a time and place in our lives which helps us move forward.

Blessings,
Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 11:03:11 PM

Hi Steven,

Thank-you for coming by and sharing such a Beautiful picture. Your pictures always speak louder than words.

Many Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 11:10:55 PM

Hello Beth,

Beth it is very good to see you post in my forum again. Welcome back my friend. Your posting of this picture and verse is the way friends should be as it is a golden rule that all are equal.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 11:35:06 PM

Hello Joyce,

Welcome back to my Poetry Corner my friend. Joyce we all are guilty of knowing better than our Parents and learn some lessons the hard way. I also have shed many tears learning this one in particular as I can be very stubborn.

Looking back I wish I would have listen.

Blessings,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!