Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: TED KUSIE IS THE 160th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
9/30/2008 3:38:17 AM
Hi, Everyone!
I want to wish CONGRATULATIONS to Ted for Winning POTW!!
He is a wonderful person and well deseving of this Award! I Love All Of You and God Bless All Of You and Your Families!!

Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
+0
9/30/2008 6:02:31 AM

Great choise:

Congratulations Ted. Continued success and blessing in all you do...

Joe Buccheri and Team TGAMM

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2008 7:31:46 AM

Hello, good morning and thank you POTW team!!  Great job!!

Hi Ted!!

So well deserved and such a long time coming!!!  I am thrilled to see you are our POTW this week. Enjoy the moment, savor the notoriety, absorb the compliments and just have a fun and wonderful week.  You sure deserve it!!!

Blessings!

Judy

+0
9/30/2008 9:00:54 AM
Much appreciated Peter, Jim, & Ana Maria! Way to go Ted & greetings from America. So good to read your bio to learn more about you. Congrats on getting this honor. Your friend and brother in Christ, Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2008 11:03:24 AM

Super Congratulations TED!

Thanks Peter and AnaMaria for being such great partners!

Ted, I had thought you were already a recipient.  I am so glad that now you are a POTW Award Winner!  Wear your crown proudly oh King of Adland! 

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!