Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Time Management Tips for MLM Network Marketing Success
10/10/2008 10:45:53 AM

Great Thread Robert -

This quote sums time management up - saying it is eeezzzy - living it is a challenge! -

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
-- St. Francis of Assisi

Neil

I leave with the procrastinators creed!

Procrastinator's Creed

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.

4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.

5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.

6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

7. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.

8. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course l decide to change my mind.

9. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.

10. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.

+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/27/2008 12:07:00 AM

Beth, I think its best to get the things you want to do the least to just do them and get them out of the way and then focus on the more important tasks that you love doing.

Sincerely

Lawrence Bergfeld

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/27/2008 1:09:07 PM

Being best at one thing will definitely take you further than jumping all over the place left and right. By jumping around you are acting like you don't know what you are doing and when people see that on the internet they are not going to want to do business with you.

Lawrence

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!