Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gaining the Respect of others
8/26/2005 8:18:50 AM
Hello my friends, Gaining the respect of others When you think of success in your own life, you will find that it is closely tied to the respect you get from people that you respect. Almost everything you do is done or not done with a view toward how other people will think about you. Your concideration of the opinions of the important people in your world has a major effect on your behavior. Your reputation is your greatest asset, both in business life and in your personal relationships. Your reputation can best be defined as how people think about you and talk about you when you are not around.AS you know from your own experience, what ever people say about you has a positive or negitive impact on your thinking and your emotions when you learn about it. Successful people are always thinking about how a certain decision or behavior will be judged or evaluated by others. They are concerned not only about doing the right thing, but about doing what appears to be the right thing from the perspective of others, especially others whose opinion they care about about. The law of attraction is very powerful. You develope your character, as the result of living more and more by the highest and best virtues that you know. AS a result, you will inevitably attract into your life other men and women of quality and character as well. Like does attract like. Many blessings to you, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Gaining the Respect of others
8/26/2005 8:29:24 AM
Hi Kathy again, How very right you are, once your name is tarnished it will always be tarnished. S..t sticks as they say. Do unto others as you have would have them do unto you. Luv to ya Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2005 8:44:41 AM
Good morning Kathy, Food for thought alright? I also believe that one have to think of themselves first, in the sense that you need to be good and true to yourself so you can be for others. Athe best and God bless, Louis http://www.give1get4.net Guest code 805323 http://www.louisp.explorecoastal.com
+0
8/26/2005 9:02:13 AM
This is very true great post Kathy. Back when I first started my first sales office and was responsible for an entire sales team. One of my reps asked me why is it I am always dresses up and act so professional why don’t I just relax and take my tie off. This was while I took out my sales team to a local nightclub to celebrate our great production for the week. My response to him was, if you want to be successful and build a strong solid business whatever the business is. You will need to remember; no matter what situation you are in, what ever you are doing and where you are doing it. You are always on show. Because you never know who might be observing you and maybe some day they might be your prospect or business associate Thanks Daniel
+0
8/26/2005 9:06:48 AM
Hi Kathy, Guess what, everyone here respects you, and I agree, respect is a key element in success. Good luck to all, Mike
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!