Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
I take nothing for granted.....
1/12/2005 9:57:36 AM
"I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days, or great days." – Lance Armstrong
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Monty Loree

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I take nothing for granted.....
1/12/2005 10:04:45 AM
Over the years, I have worked excessively to achieve my goals. After a while, I started over exceeding my goals. The money was great, but the burn out was great as well. I achieved more things than I ever imagined. The price to pay for this success is pretty high. These days, we're working more moderately and enjoying what we're doing. The goal is more to enjoy the day than to make lots of money. With this new approach, I am still achieving great things, (because I'm still a workaholic) however, I'm savoring the moments and getting that extra value from the experience. Just my thoughts.
Website Marketing Software Products and reviews. Get a copy of my FREE ebook - The KLT Factors. These are THE Three Reasonshttp://www.express-marketing.com
+0
1/12/2005 2:16:47 PM
Thanks and I agree. A word that I had on my calendar today reads. "This is the day the Lord has made. Let us all rejoice and be glad in it." New mercies every morning. Waking up alive and well for the new day. So many blessings to count each moment, with each breath. This abundant life. Donna J
Spirit Dove Durand Master Artist
+0
1/13/2005 1:43:19 AM
Hi Bogdan, Hello! I think you need to take it easy and Relax have fun and enjoy. Don't stress yourself too much. Money, is just there but your health is the important issue Are you alright? Take Care and God Bless Eva Marie Farrell azucena2003@lycos.com
Thanks, Eva Marie
+0
1/14/2005 9:10:29 PM
IT WORKS VERY WELL FOR LANCE AND IT SHOULD WORK WELL FOR EVERYONE.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!