Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS #12 FOR 2008
9/17/2008 3:23:38 PM

Hi Jen,

It's Great To See You Featured Here At

THE PARADE OF STARS.

Enjoy Your Week To Shine,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/17/2008 11:26:51 PM
Helllo Marilyn,

I am sorry but I have never been here before thanking that Beryl just sent me over here.  I thought to myself, this is such a wonderfully encouraging idea for those in this community.  I must admit I have not really been here alot but glad this is my first stop back after a while.

I would love to wish Jen a Really fun & Happy Week with many special days ahead.
Lovely to have such a sweet lady featured, I have seen you Jen & wish you a happy week in the stars.

Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/21/2008 5:58:51 PM
Hello Phil, Beryl and Lisa,

Thank you very much for coming by to wish me
well.  I have been AWOL since the 17th, as my
hubby kidnapped me to go camping with him!

We spent a glorious 4 nights in the Canadian
Rockies, amongst the lakes, mountains, forests
and wildlife.  Luckily we did not meet any bears!

God bless you all and thank you again, especially
to you, Marilyn.

Jen
Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2008 7:47:43 PM

Hi Jen,

CONGRATULATIONS again my Friend.  I'm so glad that the two of you were able to get some time away.  It's always Great to spend a little time away from the Hustle & Bustle, especially when it's somewhere as Beautiful as the Canadian Rockies...

Have An Awesome Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!