Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Lying Politicians
9/19/2008 9:56:55 PM
To much inexperienced Obama is as thats a natural facts, he spent 8 years in a senate that goes over proposals and issues like a printing press, nothing but junk and ineffective angles to our governments polices. Not once did he ever make anything happen on his behalf. He decided to join the political wagon and he finding it a little bumpy on the trail to the presidency, making campaigns toward are young people, what do they know about this countrys affairs over the last 50 years? There assuming there policy voting on hear say and half truths. And its unfortunate that we do have Mc Cain in the same race, because of our mis-guided voting in the past we allowed him into office, so its no wonder why we are in such a mess to begin with. Local laws and cites ordinance are one thing but to run a country? thats a whole new set of training wheels. This is the way i have preseved this country of ours for the last 25 years. I'm proud to be an american do not get me wrong and i am proud to be an Independent as well, there are so many more issues on the voting polices that i can choose to vote for, i am not stuck in one or the other, i chose my right to be un-bias. I'm sick of one sided politics and tired of one pointed views!! Your not making any progress with your country nor your life! My rant is over. God _bless you and God_bless this country. Hail Canada , sorry Dave i just had to put that in.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Lying Politicians
9/19/2008 11:03:39 PM
Hi Thomas,

Glad to have your views here.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Pray for the New President
1/24/2009 7:41:09 PM
Well, after all the politics, etc., the new President of the USA has been inaugerated, and it is now time to put aside the rhetoric and pray for the new president.

There are many things this man, as with any man, will do and say that many may not agree with, but one thing is certain - he IS now the president, and it's time to pray for him as the president and to continue praying for the USA.

There is ONE who is greater than any president!  His name is Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Trust him.

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!