Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A quite day, something to make you think!
8/26/2005 12:14:38 PM
Thank you one & all, but I have to confess. I am not the author of all of those, they are just trivial things that have appeared in many of other peoples musings & that have been listed. It might have been quite yesterday, but not that quite. I actually managed to put one of those translating thingy's on to our webstores, & changed the whole look of our gift shop. Tell me what you think? http://www.ptsuniquegiftshop.com Well, guess it's back to work, so that my darling wife & I can take some time off this weekend & take the 'Hound' up to our 20 acre wilderness in Utah, so that he can get aquainted with 'tree's' again. (Dog's get very confused here in the desert, & watching them with a real tree is endless amusment) Have a good weekend everyone. By the way Arthur, please try not to make me use to much of the 'old grey matter' on a Friday.........
+0
Arthur Gabriele

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2005 12:30:14 PM
By the way Anthony I shaved this morning and it only looks like Friday. Have a great afternoon Nap
Arthur
+0
Arthur Gabriele

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2005 12:38:02 PM
OK How about this If the Rolling Stones got the GAS GAs Gas, Why is their tonge still hanging out?
Arthur
+0
8/27/2005 1:25:06 AM
Thanks Anthony, those were absolutely awesome a total scream lol. Now I can answer the one about the sun. It is the melon in our skin and a tan is actually how the body protect itself from uv exsposure. I could break out my medical books and give a more medical terminology explaination but that would be boring lol :P Dawn Marie
+0
8/28/2005 5:11:55 PM
Thanx Anthony laughed my ass off! thanx for brightening my day and those in my house hold we all laughed our ass off and you made us think. tyhanx again Michael Davis
Michael Ross Davis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!