Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I want to Blog, but dont know where to Start!
9/9/2008 8:52:39 AM

Hi Tim,

I think this is one of your Great Ideas, I only hope people will check it out and follow your lead. Maybe it would cut down on some of the junk email.

When the time comes I am going to come back here and steal some of your tips :-). Rest Assured!

This is in my opinion the best Business Networking Site on the Internet, but some just don't know how to use it.

Not only does this show people how to blog, but also showcases what you are promoting.

Good Forum!

j

Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I want to Blog, but dont know where to Start!
9/10/2008 2:06:44 PM

Thanks Jerome,

No "stealing" required.

Almost everything I'm offering these days is free (except if you want a banner on my site. That will cost you ;-) )
Certainly the information I'm sharing here isn't stuff I've dreamed up, but what I've paid for and learned over the course of time that I've been marketing.

I'm about ready to write Lesson #2 now folks, however I felt that it would work better if I did it on another thread so I can be sure that the majority of my #101 members get a chance to read it.

Stay tuned!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!