Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Another Prayer Request...
9/6/2008 5:49:59 PM

Jim,

I join you in your prayers and the prayers of the others who have shared in this circle. 

We thank you Lord for your presents in our lives.

We ask you our Heavenly Father to be with us in our thoughts and actions, and give comfort and guidence to those close to Jim's Uncle Bob whether they are at his bedside or close in spirit from afar.

Be with those who must travel and keep them safe. 

We ask that your will be done in Jesus name,

Amen 

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
9/6/2008 5:58:50 PM
I will join in your prayer circle for your uncle Bob Jensen,  Jesus Christ is the Master of Miracles and if it is his will that Bob pulls through it shall be done but if it is not I pray that the trials of your uncle will bring the right people together and perform another miracle in and along the way. I have seen miracles performed through the passing of others. Have faith always for as long as Jesus is with us through the Holy Spirit there is always the possibility of a miracle. He is the life and light of our world. Bless all of you. Forrest.
+0
9/6/2008 6:49:11 PM

Hi Jim

I am here through a link your friend, Bev Kersey posted.

I want to say, that you are in our prayers as well as your uncle who is going through a really serious and bad time.  The Lord, as you know, works in mysterious way.  May the Lord lay his hands on him and help guide him through this very rough time.

We will continue to pray for you uncle and your family in this time of need.

God Bless you all

Sandy

+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/6/2008 7:09:02 PM

James I definately will be holding your Uncle Bob your parents and you in prayer. I have also copied your prayer request which I will also post on all the prayer board I am on. The power of prayer is one amazing gift from God.

Peaches

+0
9/6/2008 7:19:02 PM
JIM,

I WILL INCLUDE YOUR UNCLE AND YOUR MOM AND DAD IN MY PRAYERS.  I KNOW THAT THE GOOD LORD WILL PROVIDE COMFORT AND HEALING.

YOUR FRIEND
DAN
Tap into the billion dollar Matchmaking industry. It’s fun and FREE to Get Started! www.directmatches.com/DATENTERPRISES
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!