Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Music Producer Gets Caught up in Nigerian Scam!
8/25/2005 9:15:21 AM
Hi Eileen, Extremely frightening! Thank you for your continuing effort to save us all from harm. It is unthinkable to know that this harm has elevated from money to life and bodily harm. Maggie
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 9:26:52 AM
That's a resonable deduction DrBob. I am not exactly sure how this scam works, I though they sent you a fake check,SO they could clean out your account, But maybe not! They seem to have a higher ajenda. It also concerns me , to think the amount of people who are desperate for money falling prey to this type of Deadly scam. Thanks for stopping in :)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 9:30:00 AM
Maggie, It is always good to see you! Yes it is very frightening. I Hope that Mr. Irwin returns and is able to identify his abductors. Unfortunatly, I am not sure that is going to happen. Thanks for stopping by:)
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2005 10:07:35 AM
Hi Eileen, I think what really upsets me the most is the fact that So Many people fall for it, (irregardless of it's so called legitimacy) when by just reading it, what is being ask is for some to defraud an institution or government. It is not only illegal but immoral. As Christ stated when asked about paying Ceasar's taxes, "Give to Ceasar his due as you give to my Father his due" (I am not normally a scripture person so the wording may not be exact, but it is close enough). So in away, I do not have alot of sympathy for those who fall for it. 2 wrongs have never made a right thatI know of. "No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave." ~Calvin Coolidge
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 10:18:17 AM
Hi Again DrBob, Unfortunatly, Some people still walk around with blinders on. I know of some people who do not even have a computer yet,So They have never heard of such scams. Have a Great day!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!