Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Music Producer Gets Caught up in Nigerian Scam!
8/25/2005 7:58:16 AM
Oh no! This is awful news Eileen! I hope they find Mr. Irwin soon, and in good health. BTW, the site loaded just fine for me. Thanks for sharing this. Lisa :`)
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 8:44:21 AM
HI Lisa, Thanks for your post:) I know it is terrible, these people will stop at nothing. My guess is he was on to them! Thanks for that, it loaded ok for me also. Have a Great Day!
+0
8/25/2005 8:45:06 AM
Terrible, Eileen, but this has been around even before the Internet and I personally know people who could not resist the temptation and lost their money... yes, also producers... perhaps hoping to LIVE the story... However, we all should know about these by now? Thanks for posting Your friend Bianca
weGOtop Teamleader "Where Ego becomes WeGo!" Cape Town - South Africa http://www.yorgobizz.com
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 8:58:34 AM
Bianca, Thanks for stopping in. Yes it seems that most would know about these by now, But some do not. I just can not get over that he is missing after this scam. Have a Great Day!
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/25/2005 9:07:07 AM
Hi Eileen, It's bad enough news about the abduction, but to me what's worse was a tidbit in the reporters article. Which was the mention by his sister-in-law that he had actuallt received a check for $50,000.00 the previous week. Why does this concern me. Knowing Human Nature, it now means there are dozens of folk out there thinking, wow, if I could get that much money they'd never find me. So I believe you are going to see the rate of people getting hoodwinked into this scam rise. I also wonder if this producer didn't try just that. At least that's where my logic leads me. After hearing varying stories of others who have been ripped of by this scam, it sounds like someone want their seed scam money back. GREED, the enemy of mankind
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!