Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Something Different For Michael
9/1/2008 11:18:33 PM

Wow! That's great!

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 11:34:43 PM

Hello Thomas,

I am happy to see you here to share with us all. Yes my friend people I have met in different faiths as of late are very willing to help others. The group who helped me from their hearts have shown me more generosity than others have before. They do this for anyone in need with no need of any rewards even when offered.

I have told this group I plan on doing something I believe in and that is Pay it Forward. All the supplies they have given me as in boxes and paper to wrap my valuables in are being given back. They will be used for the next needy soul to have and use for their move. Half of my Damage deposit is being donated for the next move as well in case the next person is in need.  There is not enough money I could give for the help I have received from this group.

Thomas you have said your Church does this for other members. I am proud to hear this from you like you do go on a mission of sorts. These were young people on their own mission with their Church. None of the 6 young men who helped were from my home city of Calgary, only the Gentleman who arranged it for me was.

These young  men I am proud to say belong to the Church of LDS. Thomas I do not belong to one certain Church as I believe in and Honor all Religions. Now I will say this without a doubt in my Heart and Soul if I was to join a Church this would be the one.

They have given me hope by not judging me for not being able to help them very much without rest. Always making sure I have what I needed and asking about my Disease. Sitting down with me and listening as I explained while they asked questions to learn more not only of my Disease but about me. All the time I talked with these 6 Missionaries (Elders), I was never Preached to about their faith.

I am sorry Thomas for my rambling on here, I hope you can forgive me as I feel like I was just Preaching.

Thomas enjoy your week and many more to come for you. God Bless you and all your Loved ones.

Your friend,

Michael
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 2:29:35 AM
Hello Michael,

Thanks for sharing your poem and experience with your moving.

It amazes me how you were helped from those people. I had my last (I hope!) moving some months ago and the only help I had was from the members of my own family. Some years before, there would be some friends too to help to the moving but now times have changed and everyone takes care only for his family.

Enjoy your week.

Dimitra

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 5:30:33 AM

Hello Jen,

I am pleased to see once again here sharing with us all. Thank-you for the cute picture as I adore Ladybugs as they are very friendly.

Blessings my good friend,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 5:39:30 AM

Hello Kevin,

Thank-you for coming by my friend to share with us all, I am always Honored to see you here. The move has gone smoothly now the fun starts by the unpacking (lol). This I pray will be the last time for a long time.

God Bless you and your loved ones Kevin

Your friend

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!