Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Marketing Tools All In One Place!
8/25/2005 8:24:01 AM
Hi Felicia, Thanks for the info. Having been on the web since 1994 and owning a Internet business for corporate turnkey web solutions I have kept up on many of these issues. Other than working on Auto Safety Magnets and International Galleries, I do provide businesses consulting services for their web presence. For anyone not very clear on these types of issues, I would recommend to dive right in. Waiting is not necessary. One question I do have. Why in the world do these types of websites only have one big long page? I just don't understand the purpose of not breaking the content up into organized sections for folks to review. I almost believe that in some cases it is counter productive. But...this is only one person's perspective. :) Very Sincerely,
Melih Oztalay, CEO SmartFinds Internet Marketing Direct: (248) 568-2241 Website: http://www.smartfindsmarketing.com Marketing: http://www.hsfideas.com E-Mail Address: melih@smartfindsmarketing.com
+0
8/25/2005 9:23:48 AM
Hi Felicia, Thanks for the invitation. I'll definitely check out the site. Lee Ann :)
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/25/2005 9:27:24 AM
Hi Felicia, I have and reviewed hypertracker awhile ago and very glad to see you sharing this information with your freinds :-) my best wishes to your success my friend. Great Job ,Hope you have a enjoyable day. Lee
+0
8/25/2005 9:34:41 AM
Hi Felicia, Thanks for the very informative notes. Have a nice day. Sincerely, 272099
Maria Myrna L. Kim (user ID : 272099)
+0
8/25/2005 10:33:41 AM
Hi Felicia, I just sent an email to viral Profits. I'll let you know if I decide to get the membership. Thanks for all of your help, T Lowery
Thelma Lowery loweryandbyers@aol.com thlmlowery@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!