Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: BUSINESS AND FRIENDSHIP - HAND IN HAND
8/30/2008 8:38:55 AM

Georgios, I have watched that video and it is just breath-taking!  I was so awed, did not read the comments.

Dimitra's peace picture is so beautiful who could add more??

It is so good they way you handled "Don".  Now, maybe he will come out of the shadows and learn from you the great teacher.

God bless,

Sara

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 9:28:25 AM
Hello Sara!

Thank you for the nice comment and you opinion on HAND IN HAND. Those two people dancing are not only amazing dancers but they have a strong willingness.
You see that when the will is there nothing is impossible.

I am sorry for "Don". I hope this was a guidness for better future. I hope he realizes that without a presentation even the best intorduction would  fail or at lest not givce the expected results.

Many people don't read a message they just jump in and post what they believe will make good for them.

Happy Week End

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 9:43:57 AM
Dear Georgios,

You are so right. It all goes along together, hand in hand.

We can achieve a lot when we work and have fun together in love, friendship, peace, learning and teaching.

I can proudly say that we "work" together in some programs and share many interests and aspects of friendship and learning and so on.

I wish I had more time to come to the various forums. It is great socializing with everyone here and it helps us to learn and grow too.

Angel cuddles, love and light,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 11:01:05 AM

Hello Sarah!

You are so right! Everything on this earth depends on good realtions and understandings. 

Happy WeekEnd to all friends

Sacred Meditation

To each one of us the magical seashell whispers a different ocean song. Some of us hear simply the soft comforting hush of currents rushing by. Others see in their mind's eye images of little mermaid children playing with dolphins and glistening shell chariots racing by, drawn by sea unicorns and guarded by none other than King Neptune himself. Let each one of us listen to the magic song we hear and share it with those we love.

(Click above) Shared Treasure -© Josephine Wall

Greetings from Greece

PHILOXENIA Admin
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
8/31/2008 8:20:36 PM
Hello Georgios,

What a beautiful video, these two people are amazing thank you for sharing it with us.
I agree with you people should make friends first instead of bombarding us with their ads.
My hat is off to you my friend, you have handled Don very nicely even tho he is not a newbie.  He's been here since 2006 and has not learned any better, what a shame.
As you say " business and friendship" can work hand in hand if we respect each other.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!