Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
BUSINESS AND FRIENDSHIP - HAND IN HAND
8/30/2008 3:27:33 AM
Everything In Right Time!

Many friends are to straight! Before even they know with whom they deal they are asking him to join their business! I don't believe in that kind of business and connections to build up business.

I see many adds telling us "I earned $XXX.XX" or more. Most of those people who send this kind of announcements they haven't seen a cent coming in to their pocket.

To make business you need a good product and a complete strategy to introduce it while you recruite people to buy or to distribute it.

Personally I believe that first thing to do is prepare the terrain by making friends, social contacts and stay close to those who really behave as friends both for good but also for bad times, people you can trust and work together and when time is ready to open your heart and tell them your fantastic idea and introduce your product and business.

FRIENDSHIP AND BUSINESS
HAND IN HAND

When two or more people decide to share equal experience and knowledge on a friendly and social basis they will always have good results.

This is a dedication! She is without arm and he is without leg. This is a symbol of life and pure spirit. One voice one spirit! When people try to understand they can do miracles.

HAND IN HAND

Click above (Give them a tear and a happy smile)

Performed by Ma Li (馬麗) and Zhai Xiaowei (翟孝偉). The music is composed by San Bao, his works include the music of the film - The Road Home directed by Zhang Yimou starred by Ziyi Zhang, this music is originally from a very popular TV episodes in China, named Qian Shou (牵手 hand in hand).

Greetings from Greece
Our WHISPERS and SECRET LOVE in PHILOXENIA
PHILOXENIA Admin [Georgios]
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: BUSINESS AND FRIENDSHIP - HAND IN HAND
8/30/2008 4:25:29 AM
Hello Georgios,

Wonderful video! Very touching. But still it's so annoying to see some very bad comments there. It's disappointing to see that there exist such people.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Dimitra

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 4:32:50 AM
Hello Dimitra!

This was a very nice peace picture! It fits very well in to the thread and the message that the clip gives.

Yes, I read those commnets. Some people should be glad for not having such problems. Those two people are superb and the message they send to the world is together hand in hand we can do many things. The negative messages and replies show the level and the bad spirit of those who wrote them.

The White Rose of Athens
© Nana Mouskouri

Click above

Greetings from Greece
PHILOXENIA Admin [Georgios]
+0
Don
Don Bluntach

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2008 5:56:35 AM
Start-Today - CREATE FINANCIAL FREEDOM - Tap into the online BILLIONS being
spent! Grab your FREE online Business Mall! - 
                      "THERE IS NO COST OR FEES TO YOU EVER"!!
After grabbing your FREE online Business Mall - you can give away FREE online
Business Malls -
                      "NO COST OR FEES ETC"!! - for "UNLIMITED INCOME"!!
Take a minute and at least view this today - All the best!!
http://tinyurl.com/start-today  

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 6:27:53 AM
Hello Don!

Thank you for coming in. Did you like my message out? Is anything there you agree or disagree? Did you like the HAND IN HAND message and clip?  

You want people to join you. Why you? You are invisible (no picture). Unknow to many of us! Did you create your financial freedom? If you didn't do that how can you promote it to us? Are you reaqdy to sponsor us? Is it by guessing that we can also create our financial freedom?

Hey the opportunity you promote is not bad. I am a member there since many years back. You have to it some better.

Next time you post it somewhere do it like this:

MY POWER MALL (MPM), 5 years in the making, is totally unique. 

• It's not Network Marketing.
  • It's not MLM.
  • It's not an Affiliate program.

MPM is a 9-Tier Shopping Rebate System. 

• It is completely FREE – with no cost to whoever wants to join MPM. 
  • There is nothing to sell. Each member simply shops on the 1000+ stores on their own Power Mall, with shopping rebates paid through 9 Shopping Tiers on every purchase made from our millions of products.
  • There are none of the “Qualification Games” that make success so difficult to obtain in other business models.
  • There are no meetings or presentations to learn.
  • Every member can achieve significant financial income within the first 3-4 Shopping Tiers, with real wealth coming as it continues to grow.
  • The MPM Business Model is built on one main concept

Do you want to learn more? Visit my (Don's) MyPowerMall
COPY and use this instead. it is better than your add.

Recommendations from me to you:
1) Learn to make friends first.
2) Tell your friends who you are and what you want, your goals and targets.
3) give your friends a chanse to trust you by telling more about you and being social active.
4) support their work to be supported when you time comes.

If you disagree tell me. I may be wrong ??!!

Happy Week End
Georgios

PS In similar topics your add would be deleted without any comments.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!