Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ABC Game 26 of 2008 - When its appropriate to say, -tastes like chicken-
8/28/2008 11:18:57 PM

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2008 11:20:22 PM
Sweet Dreams my friend!
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2008 11:39:47 PM

Hey!  Where'd everybody go?

All of a sudden, besides the SERVICE UNAVAILABLE when I was posting, something bit my leg and clucked.  I blacked out and found myself in this egg shaped... like a room floating in the sky with green lights.   There were these chicken type beings with beaks and all.  BIG eyes staring right into mine!  I couldn't move a muscle!  I wanted to scream, but it was like I was paralyzed!  While all five of them were staring at me, just inches from my face... the one with the big comb on the head brought above me this dish and slowly turned its opening towards my face... this stuff started dripping on me, then they just poured it on me.  All of a sudden, the roosterish one yells, "The YOLKS on you!" and they all began laughing....

Then I woke up laying on the floor.  With the cat sitting nearby licking his chops and a big fat belly.

Here I am!  What a dream!   Or was it?.......

Sorry I missed the game Mary!!!!  Thank God Zeven showed up to help out!

^5

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2008 9:05:18 AM

Hi guys!

Looked like you guys had fun!

Sooooo sorry I missed it! :( Please forgive me!! :(

Looks like we may have to do some make-up games for those of us that have been missing out of on the fun!! :)

Maybe we can do a game sometime this weekend, before I have to evacuate for Hurricane Gustav...

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 11:00:41 PM
Oh boy!  I thought I missed games this Monday, but looks like no one was here.  Maybe too busy staying away from the hurricane!?!

Hope everyone is okay!

See you Thursday!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!