Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Mrs. Shirley Caron Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/25/2008 4:59:48 PM

Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is from Indianapolis, IN.

Mrs. Shirley Caron 

Shirley is a active friend to many here in Adlandpro. Her Poetry flows through our hearts on a weekly basis. Shirley has 1765 Friends here in Adlandpro..;-)
Shirley is a great friend to have and you can invite her at this link......

http://community.adlandpro.com/inviteMember.aspx?usr=scaronpoet2005&ReturnUrl=%2fgo%2fscaronpoet2005%2f 

CONGRATULATIONS Shirley!!!!!

Shirley,,, This week is yours my friend. Enjoy your PaRtY!!

Here are just some of the Great highlights of Shirley.

Lets PaRtY!! Post your Congrats here!!!

Shirley

Shirley Ruth Caron(My Favorite Photo!)   
[view]
Shirley Caron (user id: scaronpoet2005) is offline. Last login: 8/17/2008 9:41:15 AM 1732 Friends
Member since 6/12/2005
Mrs. Shirley Caron
Gender Female
Age 60
Location Indianapolis, IN, United States
Interests Golf, Bowling, Investing, Writing, Internet, Affiliates, Poetry, Making Music, Reading, E-Business

Company SHIRLEY'S EPILEPSY AWARENESS PROGRAM!
URL View SHIRLEY'S EPILEPSY AWARENESS PROGRAM!'s web site
Industry Advertising, Investing, Internet, Marketing, Direct Selling, Affiliates, Wholesale

Hi, Everyone! My Name is Shirley Ruth Caron, I'm 59 years old and I reside on the South side of Indianapolis, Indiana(Greenwood) with my loving Husband, Mike. I have come a long way in my life, despite the Disabilities that I have, such as: Two Steel Rods in my Spine, I suffer from Epilepsy, I have Osteoarthritis and always walk with a Cane for support of my Back and Legs, and a few other things, but, I do not let these Disabilities keep me from achieving my Goals in life. For several years, I have been a Renowned Poet and have been a Songwriter for the past four years, and I am now embarking on a new Career in Singing. I have had a Record Contract with Emerald Records in Nashville, Tennessee for the past five years, and I have received three Gold Star Trophies from The E.I.A.(Entertainer-Indi Association)Awards Show in Nashville, Tennessee. I have recently been Nominated for "International Silver Poet" with The Entertainer Network, The E.I.A.(Entertainer Indi Association)Awards Show in Nashville, Tennessee! I was inducted into The International Poetry Hall of Fame in 1992 and I went on a One Woman Crusade in the Summer of 1991. I brought my Poetry in Folders around to different Churches and Organizations that gave out Food to the Hungry, as a gift of love. I have had Write Ups done in three different Newspapers: The Southside Times(in Indianapolis, Indiana), Spotlight(in Indianapolis, Indiana) and The Taunton Daily Gazette(Newspaper back home in Taunton, Massachusetts). I did a Presentation at The Church of The Lakes in Nineveh, Indiana and also did a Radio Interview at The Recording Studio at The Indianapolis University in Indianapolis, Indiana on WICR 88.7FM. I Performed for my Church Group, and Sang, "Just A Closer Walk With Thee." I am very proud and honored to say, that, I have received a lot of Recognition, High Achievement Awards, Plaques and Anthologies from several different Poetry Organizations, such as: The World of Poetry, Creative Arts & Science Enterprises,Inc., The National Library of Poetry, Sparrowgrass,Inc., Watermark Press, Iliad Press, Noble House(a Poetry Division)in London, England, Poetry.com and The International Society of Poets and I have recently had a Poem Published with The American League of Poets, entitled, "Beyond the Reef" which is a popular Poem with all my Friends at AdlandPro Community! I will be looking forward to hearing from you! I am very proud and honored to be a very important part in the "Expert Team" here at AdlandPro! I have been Honored with the Title, "Poetry Ambassador of 2007!" I am Officially Listed in the Poetry Ambassador of 2007 Directory along with several other Renowned Poets! I would be any too glad to help you with any questions or comments that you may have about the fascinating World of Poetry! I am displaying several selections of my Poetry and Songs on this Website: "Shirley's Poetry Corner" , http://shirleyspoetrycorner.tripod.com/. I love everyone here at AdlandPro, and I have been honored to have made such special Friends!GOD BLESS EVERYONE AT ADLAND PRO!
Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Ruth Caron

Shirley has a very active Adlandpro forum called  HEALTH UPDATE ON SHIRLEY CARON

Hi,All My Dear Friends! I wanted to be sure to give you an update on my Health and how I'm feeling!
You can join Shirley in the forum at this link..

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/scaronpoet2005/myForums.aspx

Read some of Shirley's Great feedback post:

Gunther G.
Gunther G. (user id: GENGRO) is offline. Last login: 07-23-2008 489
10.00 / 10
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - rated: 10
Shirley, my new friend, it's so nice to count you among my friends. My visit to your profile was a true pleasure. YOU (the person), well reflected by your profile, are a great asset to this community and all that know you. Mike is a very lucky man to have you as his wife, and he knows it.

Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum.
Updated: Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Carmen H.
Carmen Hardiman (user id: 312940) is offline. Last login: 01-02-2008 21
not rated yet
Thursday, December 27, 2007 - rated: 10
Shirley is very Personable. She responds quickly to communications and she is very CARING!

Happy NEW Year 2008 to YOU & your FAMILY Shirley!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!
Updated: Thursday, December 27, 2007
Danny M.
Danny Mills (user id: myway2010) is offline. Last login: 07-05-2007 774
10.00 / 10
Saturday, March 10, 2007 - rated: 10
Shirley,
I read you bio and I'm inspired. You are a Great example to many thousands. Against the odds. You could have made the decision to give up but you did not! Your a real winner in my eyes. Have a Great Life!
Dan
Updated: Saturday, March 10, 2007
Joe D.
Joe Downing (user id: myGetX2ONow) is offline. Last login: 08-25-2008 5520
9.48 / 10
Sunday, February 25, 2007 - rated: 10
Hi Shirley,
My heart just melted when I read your invitation. You make everyone feel so welcome to be here. I think you are awesome! I am glad to be your friend. AND, I am glad to have found your wonderful poetry.
Your friend,
Joe Downing
Updated: Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Carl V E.
Carl V Enlow (user id: cvenlow) is offline. Last login: 08-22-2008 1340
8.50 / 10
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 - rated: 10
Thanks Shirley
Carl V Enlow,Jr
Greenville,S,C
Updated: Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Jerry H.
Jerry Hines (user id: 289483) is offline. Last login: 08-13-2008 142
10.00 / 10
Friday, September 22, 2006 - rated: 10
Great website. Our Children are the most precious gifts that God has given us. I recommend this site to all. God Bless. Jerry Hines - The Kentucky Sportsman.
----------------------------------------------
visit us at: http://www.thekentuckysportsman.com
Updated: Friday, September 22, 2006

Be Sure to visit Shirley's site of Beautiful Poetry!!!!

Shirley's Poetry Corner" , http://shirleyspoetrycorner.tripod.com/.

Here's to you Shirley,, For all that you do and for all that you mean to us all in Adlandpro....;-)

You are Greatly Appreciated Shirley,,, Enjoy Your PaRtY. It is a Well Honored one for sure..;-) 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Please, Lets All Congratulate Shirley here for her Most Distiguished Woman Award!!! WTG Shirley!!!

To Nominate YOUR Favorite pick for The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week,, Go to Lee's forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/936959.aspx

To Vote for YOUR Favorite pick for The Most Distiguished Woman of the Week,, Go to Lee's forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/19406/ShowForum.aspx

Visit Here every Monday for Our Latest Winner and to Party the week away!!!

To nominate any forum for the Best Forum Award. Please click the below link. Thanks.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/22924/ShowForum.aspx  (Information, nominations, rules, and regulations regarding the Best Forum Award, Pauline Raina)

Positive and FUN forums to See Every Week here in Adlandpro.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/808805.aspx

DWOTW is sponsored by.....

Team Work,,,Just Works!!
AND
Great Wholesale items Joelee's!!
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/25/2008 5:01:15 PM

Congratulations! Shirley!!

Shirley, Enjoy your week here as DWOTW!!

Thank you for all that you do for everyone here in Adlandpro. You are a dear friend and greatly admired by many. Thank you. Enjoy Your PaRtY This week. WHOOoooHOoooo!!!

This is just awsome and will be a Great week here in Adlandpro!!

Peace

+0
Re: Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/25/2008 5:10:02 PM

SHIRLEY

You truly deserve this award, you are a very talented lady.
I have been to your site, the words escapes me all I can say is
WOW! what talent.

Enjoy your week as
the
Distinguished Women that your are.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/25/2008 5:18:15 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to Everyone!

Thank you, Sharon & Lee, for this special forum. Your hard work is appreciated.

Dear Shirley,
Congratulations for being voted 17th winner of the Most Distinguished Woman!
Welcome to the club!
I enjoyed reading your bio very much.
You are a very talented and unique lady.
I am proud to have you as a friend.

Enjoy Your Time in the Spotlight,
I brought you some virtually fresh tropical fruits from Thailand to celebrate your special event. They are my favorite fruits.
I hope you'll like them, too.

(Photos courtesy of Melissa's/World Variety Produce, Inc. in California, USA)

P.S. For info about fresh tropical fruits from Thailand, please click on the following link: 

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.as

Have an Awesome Week!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/25/2008 5:25:11 PM

Shirley!
Enjoy Your Week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!