Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/26/2008 7:02:11 AM
Thank you Sharon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Shirley!!!

WhoooOOoooOOooooOoooOO!  If it weren't for your posts, I wouldn't have much to read or post on the Bulletin Board.  LOL!!!

Thank you for being a sweetheart!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/26/2008 3:37:37 PM
Bonjour Shirley!

Happy partying dear lady.

You are distinguished indeed and you keep me busy reading too.

Thank you for all the interesting topics you find.

Congratulations and angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Mrs. Shirley Caron Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/26/2008 4:32:16 PM

Be Sure to visit Shirley's site of Beautiful Poetry!!!!

Shirley's Poetry Corner" , http://shirleyspoetrycorner.tripod.com/.

Here's to you Shirley,, For all that you do and for all that you mean to us all in Adlandpro....;-)

You are Greatly Appreciated Shirley,,, Enjoy Your PaRtY. It is a Well Honored one for sure..;-) 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Please, Lets All Congratulate Shirley here for her Most Distiguished Woman Award!!! WTG Shirley!!!

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Mrs. Shirley Caron Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is Mrs. Shirley Caron
8/27/2008 3:58:25 PM

Our 17th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award  

Mrs. Shirley Caron 

CONGRATULATIONS Shirley!!!!!

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2008 4:57:02 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Everyone,
 Shirley who????  There was one ailment that Shirley has that she forgot to mention.  She has this costant pain in the neck.  Oh, wait a minute.  That's me!! I have to constipate more. When I first set eyes on Shirley it was love at first sight.  We were both married at the time, to different people and at first we were just friends.  We soon realized that we were both miserable in our marriages.
LaughingI was a drinker at one time, but I didn't really have a problem.  I would drink, get drunk, fall down, get up.  No problem.  I remember one scary incident when I had been drinking quite a bit, and passed our.  When I woke up the next morning and rolled over and saw the woman next to me, it was a horrible experience.  She was ugly as sin.  Way overweight, hair like a witches hair, no teeth and the smell was horrible.  It was my wife!!!!St. Patty's Day Sign
Crying 2For many years, Shirley and I struggled with being trapped in what seamed like an endless torture from out ex spouses, however GODwill never allow his children to suffer forever.  He brought us together in Indianapolis.  I had filed for divorce from my ex wife and Shirley's husband filed for divorce from her. We are both Catholic, however when we spoke to our priest he suggested how we could get married without losing our rights as Catholics.  Shirley came out to be with me on December 22,1988. On December 21, 1988 I made my rounds at the bars that I frequented, had a couple of drinks and said goodbye to my friends.  It gave them a big laugh and most said, "Okay, see you next week."  Six months later as Shirley and I were walking on E Washington Street an old bar Buddy spotted us.  He crossed the street, I introduced him to Shirley and he said, "I haven't seen you in six months.  I thought you died." I smiled and said, "No, my friend. Actually when you saw me six months ago that was the first day of life."  I have not had a single beer since December 22,1988. My ex wife died about six years ago, however the remarkable thing about it is that she and Shirley became good friends about a year before she died.
Shirley has always been a very distinquished lady to me as well as an Angel sent from GOD.  She will have this honor for one week at AdlandPro Community however she has always been and always will be a very distinquishe Woman in my eyes because she saved me from myself and helped me to live.  I am very, very proud that she has won this award from friends that care.
GOD BLESS YOU
MIKE
Easter Cross

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
We have a Novelty Page and now accept PayPal
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx
Please stop by and say Hi!
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!