Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Gem of The Week: Life Is... By Mother Theresa
9/26/2008 7:46:29 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to New Belgrade, Serbia, Luka!

I am delighted to have you on my forum, my newest friend. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your thoughtful and insightful comment.

You wrote:
"Living in USA, maybe you are not aware of a silent war, which is today less than it was about 10 and more years ago, between Roman Catholic and Orthodox Christians. (In past, specially during the 2nd WW, this war was so, so bloody). For opening a more peaceful dialog between those two confessions (until 1054th they were together) Mother Theresa is so very deserved." As one of Mother Theresa's admirers, I have tried to learn about her selfless work around the world as much as I can. Thank you for pointing out a part of history between the Roman Christians and Orthodox Christians in your region of the world. It is sad that many bloody wars based on different religious opinions are still on in many parts of the world today.

I appreciate your thoughtful and loving statement:
"One of my biggest helpers and One that HEAR AND FULFILL my prayers, is Mother Theresa. I LOVE HER. Churches and confessions are institutions and buildings. LOVE is an outcome for this world. It doesn`t need and it cann't be institutionalized."

I, too, have great love and respect for Mother Theresa. I do have a tremendous admiration for her enormous selflessness and unconditional love toward millions of needy and unfortunate people around the world. 

Please come back as often as you'd like.

I value your friendship and support, Luka.

I hope you are having a grand time in Portugal.

Until next time --

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!