Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: We Never Forget
8/27/2008 10:09:54 PM

Hi Thomas,

Thank-you my friend for coming by with your busy schedule. I do understand how work can take up more time than we expect.

I am not sure if I have great insight into Marriage and the children we have, my insight comes from my experience with both. Thomas with you being an Uncle you will have this insight very quickly.(lol)  Teenagers are the ones who may give us very special memories and knowledge of what is to come. The young children are the ones who give us the warmest and fondest memories as they are innocent of negativity.

God Bless you Thomas

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/28/2008 1:04:18 AM
.Hi Ralph,

Welcome to my Poetry Corner, I am glad you have arrived here. Ralph that is a very interesting way to look at my name, actually very original compared to some I have heard. My Poetry comes from deep within from what I feel needs to be said without thinking.

Ralph I am happy you have enjoyed it and do hope to see you again soon.

Enjoy your weekend Ralph.

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/28/2008 1:10:03 AM

Sara my Poet friend,

Thank-you for the glittering Rose to share with us all here.

I do not forget memories if they are good or bad ones. Personally I prefer the happy ones like all of us do.

Enjoy your weekend Sara

Blessings,

Michael
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/29/2008 12:46:57 PM
Hi Michael,

I liked this one too. We all have our happy memories of our children and as Peter says, we usually don't tend to remember the bad moments.

Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,

Dimitra

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/31/2008 7:33:41 PM

Hi Dimitra,

Thank-you for coming by to share with us all here. I am happy you like this one Dimitra as it is a wonderful feeling to have kept inside our hearts. We always remember the good things that happen with our children. I also feel we remember the bad moments in the back of our minds.

I also agree with Peter the fond memories are the best to remember as they make our hearts swell with pride. If we were to forget the bad times then the world would be perfect for us all, which is a good way to look at things.

Blessings,

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!