Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Adland Support?
8/17/2008 12:18:32 PM

Can anyone tell me how to contact "Support" here at Adland?

I have found the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.. and I have found the several different ways to contact them (phone, mail, and a form to email them for particular things), but I have yet to find just a SUPPORT button, link, etc.. So if I need Tech Support, where do I go?

If anyone knows, and will share, THANKS in advance!! :)

Also, when I selected "Other" from the Drop Down box, this is the message that I received after trying to send:

CDO.Message.1 error '80040213'
The transport failed to connect to the server.
/Functions/auxFunctions_inc.asp, line 712

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adland Support?
8/17/2008 12:34:40 PM

Monica, seems they would have included that LINK in the email they sent back to you (would have made REAL good sense), telling you, that you had the wrong contact email.  Instead of sending you clicking on 20 different links, looking for it.

Of course, maybe they, who answered your email, don't know where it is either.  Once you find it though, might be a good idea to share it and/or bookmark it.

hmmmm

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 12:38:32 PM

Ok Monica I sent out a few emails to some friends who are members.

hopefully we'll get an answer from 'somewhere'

anyway, here's one of the messages I got, when clicking on other

*CDO.Message.1 error '80040213'
The transport failed to connect to the server.
/Functions/auxFunctions_inc.asp, line 712

I've clicked on everything I can think of, and still find no SUPPORT

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 12:39:08 PM
Hi Monica,

I have had to contact Aldand Support MANY times because of my insatiable desire to figure things out that are not published.  LOL!!!!

I have had great success using the form under the contact section.  Yes, they might take a day or two to get back with me, but they always get back to me.  Usually, they tell me "not allowed".  Hahahahhahahaha.... I guess I want to be able to do more than I understand is possible in the community pages and servers.

So, give the form a try and patiently wait for an answer OR call them during business hours.

Hey, is it game time?  :)

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2008 12:46:26 PM

Hi Joe, thanks for posting..

but I don't think you understand my question..

There is nothing in the drop down box that explains my situation... and when I selected "other", I got an error message.

Tech Support should have a way to contact them, shouldn't they?  But I cannot find it :(

I don't need support for Paid Advertising, Paid Membership, Affiliates, Traffic Exchange or anything else that they have listed on the drop down menu... I just need plain ole TECH Support.. lol

That's what I'm looking for... is it on adland anywhere?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!