Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: OK Folks it time to announce the winner of the BFA August 2008 !!!!
8/12/2008 4:46:52 PM

LaNell, how great to see you stop by.  Thank you for the congratulations.

Have a wonderful evening,

Sara

+0
8/12/2008 4:49:12 PM

Phil, dear friend, thank you!  You always have the right things to say to make a person feel better.  Thank you for all your support and here is your favorite candle again.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
8/12/2008 4:52:55 PM

Georgios, thank you for posting these wonderful words and graphics.  Soft sounds from the Sea are much needed and appreciated.

Looks like it is time to visit Philoxenia again.  Soon, when there is more time than now at bill paying time.

Thanks for being a friend,

Sara

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 7:57:47 AM
Hello BFA TEAM :-)

Nice to meet you as a TEAM, even if so late :-( Sorry for this and I apologies!
Well, this is my 3rd attempt to post here and I very much hope this time will actually get over to the "push the post button" ...

Dear SARA,

CONGRATULATIONS

for winning the prestigious Best Forum Award of the month!

With EXPRESSIONS OF NATURE you managed to create a pleasant place to go for joy, support and inspire ...

From the atomic to the galactic scale of Nature's languages, you caught the Human Soul and the beauty of Butterflies, by the means of some wonderful pictures and poems, all under the mystery of the candle lights ...  A wonderful extension brought together and now crowned and celebrated as BFA.

Thank you, and keep up with the great work :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
8/16/2008 2:45:14 PM

AnaMaria, thank you so much for posting your beautiful butterfly and words about Expressions of Nature:

From the atomic to the galactic scale of Nature's languages, you caught the Human Soul and the beauty of Butterflies, by the means of some wonderful pictures and poems, all under the mystery of the candle lights ...  A wonderful extension brought together and now crowned and celebrated as BFA.

We try to do what all of us do and enjoy presenting it to those who enjoy visiting.  Your words are beautiful and expressive.

Everyone is invited to come see our latest video with all the colorful flowers.

Have a joyful weekend,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!