Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Know what your Dream Is?
8/23/2005 10:48:27 PM
Hi Kathy , Great post so true with out a dream what is life. :-) Lee
+0
8/24/2005 12:38:29 AM
My Dear Friend Kathy ! Thank you for your invitation. My wishes are:(1) Good Health (2) Financial Freedom. (I am struggling for the second one - but- find it very difficult). .........................................? Thanking you once again ! With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/24/2005 2:21:19 AM
Hello Kathy, Don't think I am crazy, but no I don't have a dream. I don't like fantasy! Now for the explanation: I had a dream once and it turned out to be one of my biggest nightmares. I Dreamed I had a suitcase full of Hundred Dollar bills, and the funny part about it was I knew I was dreaming, and when I started to wake up, I grabbed a handful of those bills and told myself that when I wake up I am going to have some "MONEY". Upon waking up I was still trying to hold onto the money only to realize I was having a nightmare. Next, I have a "Desire" that keeps me in focus, it motivates me, it drives me, it will not let me give up even when the odds seem to be against me. What man is it that don't want to die and leave his children the farm? Or his Grandchildren something to remember him by? What man is it that don't want to be able to give his wife the money to buy that new dress she is dreaming of? Or having plenty of food for her to cook for friends when they visit? All my life I have driven Cadilacs and now I am reduced to driving a ford and chevy, altho they are late model cars, they are not a cadilac, there is no cadilac in my driveway. I won't rest until there is! Desire is a driving force that won't let up, Dreams are forgotten in time. Desire!- JP
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
8/24/2005 3:12:47 AM
This answer may seem redundant because the question is much like the first question in our Mastermind forum but here goes. My dream is to make a difference. I once suffered so badly with RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis)and no doctor would help me find a healthy alternative to prescription medications, I did this on my own and it took me years of expensive trial and error and many, many hours of study. My dream is to help the medical establishment recognize the need to return to the basics. We are what we feed our minds and bodies. This means that if I can show enough people a way to better health they will share this information with others and finally with their physicians who eventually will have to open their minds to something other than pharmaceutical drugs that block symptoms. When this day comes there will be so much less needless suffering and I will be elated. Will I gain financially, yes I think so, but is that all that matters, no, it's the feeling I will have knowing I made a difference in this world. I thank the people who helped me all the time. I even thank these same people, who have now moved on in their lives for introducing me to network marketing because this led me to personal development which led me to improved health. Of course I also dream of travelling with budget not being a concern.......I travel now but not in the style I desire and total financial independence, but these will be a product of my true passion.
Susan Dorey www.LivingWithRheumatoidArthritis.com
+0
8/24/2005 3:49:02 AM
Hi Kathy, Ok , on the top of my Dream 'wish' list would have to be to go to New Zealand and jump of a bridge over there! BUNGEE... Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!