Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Two Deaths to deal with in a week in our family
7/31/2008 10:34:01 AM

Hello my dear Geketa,

I just want you to know that you and yours are in my thought and prayers.

More sympathy
is with you now
Than words alone can tell,
For those who share
your friendship
Share your recent loss
as well.

Take care, my friends!

JoAnne Green

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2008 4:33:20 PM

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life."    John 5:24

Hello Geketa,

Thanks so much for letting us know of your loss.  Rest assured that you and your Family will be in my Thoughts & Prayers.

Dear Lord, Heavenly Father, We come before You this Evening on behalf of our sister Geketa and her family, as they are mourning the sudden passing of their Loved Ones.  At times such as this, whenever a loved one passes, our lives may seem to be shattered and often we find it difficult to greet each day, and to overcome the feelings of emptiness and sorrow.  Lord, send down Your Angels to walk with Geketa and her family, help them to fill that emptiness with thoughts of the happier times and the wonderful memories which they have shared over the years.  Father, touch them with the Your comfort and open their hearts to the gentle encouragement of the whispers of Your Angels, so that they may know that their Loved Ones are now surrounded with your Love and Tender Care.  Finally, O Lord, nourish them with Your Love and give them the strength and will to carry on, until that Glorious Day when they shall be reunited once again in Your presence for Eternity.  These things we ask in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord.   AMEN. 

May God Bless You & Give You Peace,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2008 4:39:02 PM

Dear Geketa,

Please accept my deepest sympathy at your loss.

You and your family will be in my prayers and my thoughts.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2008 11:11:37 AM
Hello all my Dear Friends,

I certainly appreciate you all for supporting me and my family during our time of great loss.  Your prayers mean a lot to me.  Thank you kindly each one of you that stopped by.

I do not always understand the why of what G-d allows, but I do have faith that he knows what he is doing in each and every situation even when it comes to the death of a loved one.

We will be having a family memorial service for them both to celebrate their lives with us on August 16th, 2008. We decided this would be healing to the whole family.

Thank you all again for being there for us.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
8/4/2008 10:55:12 AM

Hello Geketa,

Know that we may not understand his decisions but he has a plan. I am there with your now. Feel my warm embrace.

I ask right now in the name of Jesus that he give you the peace and contentment to understand his workings. Know that he doesn't do anything to hurt us.

Strengthen yourself with armour of the lord. God send down your mighty angels to uplift and minister to their family in these trying times. Give them your love and serenity.

I ask, accept, and receive these things in Jesus name I pray. Amen!!

Please show me the same love and support. Join me one Tuesday on my Live Prayer and Bible Study call. For more info on the call please send me a message.

Sincerely,

Minister Tabitha Variance

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!