Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What I Feel of Mankind and Nature
8/3/2008 9:59:04 AM

Nick,

Thank-you my Adland Brother for such a Wonderful picture. Nick you always bring the most appropriate and meaningful pictures with you, ones that need no words.

Keep them coming,

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2008 10:50:29 AM

Pauline,

Thank-you for stopping in and sharing these Beautiful Picture's. Your first one has such a true meaning of how we will be remembered in life.  The second one with the kitten and ducks is priceless when it comes to joining together no matter breed. We humans can and should learn from the animals as they are the Teacher's and Mankind is the student's. 

Animals hunt each other for food and nothing more, while Humans hunt the Animals for food, trophies, and show in our Zoo's. So we should be learning that everything should be living in harmony not in fear of each other.

Pauline thank-you for this reminder to us all.

Blessings my friend.

Michael 

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2008 11:12:12 AM

Bonjour Sarah,

Thank-you for visiting us here Sarah with pictures that bring the meaning of the Poem to life. Yes we should leave Mother Nature and Mother Earth to their job of healing our homes. Instead Mankind would rather poison them with all of their inventions of different types of power.

Sarah if humans showed how they really felt inside (very deep in the Hearts of Ice Cold Stone in some cases) they would be able to show their pride as well, not just their shame.

With all the pollutants we put into the air, I wonder if they notice how many of these landscapes they kill everyday? Truthfully Sarah I do not think humans care enough. 

Sarah your pictures are both Beautiful as always from you.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2008 11:22:28 AM

Heidi,

I would like to welcome you back to my Poetry Corner and thank Sarah for pointing you here.

Heidi I normally write of Romance and Love but once in awhile I get back to Mother Nature. These are the Poems I take the greatest pride in writing and sharing. I am happy you have enjoyed this one come back again as I do post once in awhile.

Blessings,

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!