Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FACE YOUR FEARS
8/23/2005 1:56:39 PM
Hi Kathy As I have stated, my wife is my partner and my best friend. When we were married 40 plus years ago we made our own little vow to be added to the wedding vows. "I wasn't her boss, and she wasn't mine" It's worked real well over the years. We could also apply the same principal to our relationships here at AdlandPro don't you think ?
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2005 2:06:37 PM
Hello Jerry, Thank you, yes I agree, But You and your wife opened your hearts to each other,People need to open thier hearts to themselves and others first, That is where the problem lies,Within themselves.God is always standing right next to us at all times,sees all, hears all,How are they going to explain themselves when they reach judgement day??? saddens me so.Thank you Jerry, and thank you to every one else who has come here to share with each other, many blessings to you all. your friend, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/23/2005 3:49:25 PM
Hi Kathy, There is nothing necessarily wrong with confrontation in and of itself. It is the situation that to often arises in the mis-handling of the confrontation afterwards. The mis-handling is the creation of a Winner-Loser isssue, which we know is really a loser-loser situation. So the key is Agree to dis-Agree and then try to meet in the middle where you create a win-win agreement. I have also found it extremely useful at times, where the person I am in a confrontation is a friend or family member, to do some role playing in switching sides of the argument. It's unbelievable of the new insights and perspective one can gain by this in understanding anothers view point. Try it some time. "Your mind is like an Oyster, You have to Open It to find the pearl of wisdom inside." ~ Dr Bob Siegman 2005
+0
8/23/2005 4:42:35 PM
Kathy, thank you for another topical Topic. A product of Dale Carnegie I was thought to agree to disagree. In this way no ones feelings is hurt. Another lesson: Stay away from religous or political arguments and arguments about ones culture. Follow these rules and there would be no need for Conflict resolution. Rudolph
+0
8/23/2005 5:43:20 PM
Hi Kathy, I know we have our disagreements,which is always solved on the day,even if we agree to disagree.As far as facing fears,sometimes it scares the hell out you but you need to stand up and face it. Its a part of life! Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!