Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This is the How To of Forums!
10/28/2011 3:30:56 PM
Post your favorite video today!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/27/2012 11:48:21 AM

Good Morning,

I have been seeing a lot of new members and some of the others that have been here for a while having trouble or just need a little refresher on functions, settings, profiles, signature links, banners, image displays, uploads, and everything else that is available here on Adland.

I know Sara had a pretty good forum learning center that I know helped me when I first got back to active member but that is gone now.

So if anyone has a learning forum that I am not aware of please let me know or send me a link to pass on. If it is not available then we have to get one together.

Please let me know your thoughts and comments and that this has even been read.

Thank you

Mark Dewey

One other thing about forums, if I may.

There are two many forums that are not active, two many that have been forgotten, two many that are no longer valid, and two many that do not have enough information on them. It may be a how to Adland, but missing too much or can't post in it.

Like this one below. If they are not active and no longer any good then why not delete them from even showing up. Also people are putting up forums that have no threads in them as maybe not knowing what to do next.

How to present a successful Adland forum

error.png This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2012 4:46:36 AM
Thanks Mark,

Very good points in your message. I will take a look at all of the threads in this How To of Forums and delete any that are no longer useful. I would be glad for anybody to open new threads with information like you suggested.

I do know that Lori Gaudette has
sent a number of very instructive
messages on how to best use
AdLandPro.
Lori

Wow! I just bumped the wrong button and it posted before I was done. Well here is a little instructive information. If that ever happens to you, all you have to do is go to your post and click on edit. Here we are again. LOL

In the thread just below this one
Roger Macdivitt
Roger's picture
posted a link that you were asking for.

Forum Informum is the place

If you are sending a message here in AdLandPro or posting in a forum and you want to put in a picture. You right click on the picture you want to insert and click on copy image location. You then click on the insert image
icon in the tool bar that brings up an image editor. You place the Image location URL and pick the alignment. I usually pick right or left and sometimes center.
[quote]

One other thing about forums, if I may.

There are two many forums that are not active, two many that have been forgotten, two many that are no longer valid, and two many that do not have enough information on them. It may be a how to Adland, but missing too much or can't post in it.

Like this one below. If they are not active and no longer any good then why not delete them from even showing up. Also people are putting up forums that have no threads in them as maybe not knowing what to do next.

How to present a successful Adland forum

error.png This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.

Free Logo Designs, Free Logo and Banner Designs. http://websiteandlogos.com[quote]
All the owner of the forum that is inactive has to do to make his forum active agian is edit it. Changing a few words in the description and updating it will do the trick.

Please people note that the Banner for Mark's Websites Logo & Designs is not the inactive forum that Mark is referring to. It is the "How to present a successful Adland forum "

I think the way to have a successful forum is close to the same as having a successful blog. You have to work with it on a regular basis and respond to people who participate.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you post Mark. Thank you for posting.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/12/2012 1:23:07 PM
Here is the new forum that is now being built. This will be an ongoing work in progress. Lets bring in all members, and all forums related to the Learning Center it can be designed as the main Central Hub.
New Forum: AdlandPro Learning Center

Still under construction but you will want to be a part of this.

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2013 7:12:56 PM
I am just looking for a place to post this video! WaaaaHoooo! I found it in one of my own forums! Anyway here is a video posted in one of Bogdan's Blogs:

I will get back with more of an explanation later.
Enjoy!
&

Learn!:

AdlandPro Website Success Course – 2 – Automating your work!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!