Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: TIE BREAKER VOTE FOR THE 42nd PHOTO OF THE WEEK
7/19/2008 4:47:46 PM

Hi Team and all friends here,

Oh! This is because of my sign (Libra)! I am constant! LOL! Thank you so much to all of you for coming by to sustain this beautiful contest!

Congratulations Lia! Wonderful picture and wonderful place! Is it Romania? :) My accessory is Romanian for sure! :)

Thank you once more and and my best wishes to all!

Have a great time!

Love and hugs!

Adelina

+0
7/19/2008 5:05:09 PM

Verry funny dear Jenny! I see you kept your eyes on those shoes! I'm glad you like it anyway! LOL Thank to your son for showing you the real accessory! This picture is for him with a little kiss and hug! Blessing to you and your family!

Exhausted

Love and hugs!

Adelina

+0
7/19/2008 6:03:55 PM
Adelina, I really must be a dumb blond....my last post was a reply to Ana Maria's post LOL. I'm afraid I get you two mixed up in my mind, and I usually have to double check which one of you I'm writing to so I don't call you the wrong name - this time I slipped up! Thanks for the gorgeous photo and the little kiss and hug for Zac (nearly 15) - I could have sworn he blushed LOL.

Ana Maria, sorry about that. You and Adelina are both so similar to me - I think it's that your names start with A and you are both from Romania - it's just too much for a (bottle) blond in her mid-40's LOL. It's funny how you can be blind to something until someone points it out. All I could see was the shoes while everyone else saw the kitten!
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2008 6:17:09 PM
Dear Jennie :-)

Never mind! neither about Adelina and me nor about seeing the kitten. Remember, I really didn't see the shoes?! ... even if they were the same there as much as the kitten LOL

You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience. 
~Author Unknown~

Thank you for all your support to us and this forum and to the contestants :-)

MySpace and Orkut Weekend Glitter Graphic - 8

Anamaria ;-)
+0
7/19/2008 6:49:57 PM
Great quote Anamaria, I'll just keep adding to the number 22 each year!
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!