Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I'm a Certified Phone Wuss...
7/17/2008 6:43:36 PM

The Words of Mike Dillard...

-------------------------

Yes it's true...
When I was just starting out, I was a certified sponsoring wussy.  I was NOT a born networker, and sponsoring was NOT easy for me.

For six long years I was paralyzed by anxiety at the mere thought of calling a lead.  I'd sit at my desk and shuffle papers for hours.  Make endless trips to Office Depot, and sharpen entire boxes of pencils just to avoid calling prospects. And when I finally did summon the courage to make calls, many people would literally hang up on me while I was talking.

My mind would go blank from being so nervous, and not knowing what to say. I lost count of how many prospects "suddenly" decided not to join my opportunity at the last minute — even though they were ready to sign up, credit card in hand just moments before.

Frankly, all I wanted to do was quit. 

The constant humiliation, fear and rejection was just too hair-raising. Then one day (by fate or just "dumb luck") I came across a guy online who's considered networking's top "super recruiter." A man so brilliant at sponsoring over the phone... many of today's six and seven figure network marketers call him... The "Guru's Guru" of phone sponsoring. 

No joke. He's taught thousands of networkers how to eliminate their fear of talking to prospects, and sponsor hundreds of reps per year without ANY rejection or high pressure selling.

He himself routinely sponsors as many as 25+ people a month into his own business (even with an average start up cost of $800),  and he easily built his last organization to 10,000+ distributors in less than 24 months.

Anyway, this man's name is Mark, and when he agreed to let me listen in on some of his sponsoring calls, I almost couldn't believe what I heard. Not only did he make all the other phone "experts" sound like scared, stuttering little children on the phone... but... He did the exact opposite of what other phone trainers say to do. 

For example: He refused to make follow up appointments. 

He ONLY talked to prospects a second time when they called to process their application. If someone asked him for free samples or literature, he would almost laugh at them — and email them a special "homework" assignment to be sent back to him when finished.

And instead of "hard selling" his leads (like most networkers do)... Mark would sometimes tell prospects that they couldn't join his team, even though they had their credit card out, ready to join.

Anyway, here's the point:

That night of listening to Mark changed my life forever. I went from being terrified of talking to leads on the phone to controlling and dominating every prospecting call I made.  (Even with people higher on the social and professional "food chain" than me.) My sponsoring rates went from one or two new reps every few months... to as many as a dozen new reps in a single evening.

And my income soared from zero to multi-millionaire in less than two years. And if you would like to start using these exact same sponsoring secrets that put myself (and many other 7-figure networkers) on the "map", then I've got great news.

Last year Mark and I did an intense, 6-day tele-seminar covering ALL of his sponsoring secrets and taped it. These recordings reveal the almost unbelievably effective tactics Mark learned while sponsoring thousands of reps into his opportunity, and after learning Clinical Psychology, (which reveals how people make decisions and process information).

And that's why no matter how many "gurus" you talk to... no matter how many sales books you read... no matter how many high-priced networking seminars you attend...  You simply can not find many of these sponsoring secrets anywhere else. 

We call this training "Black Belt Recruiting", and besides the few people who heard these private training calls… almost nobody knows these simple (but highly advanced) secrets exist.

Black Belt will finally be available to the public on Tuesday, July 22nd, but in the mean time, you can actually go watch an hour long training video interview I did with Mark last month at his home - for free - right now on this page...

And if you'd like to participate in the release of the Black Belt Recruiting training program, you can join as an affiliate or purchase the program at a reduced price until July the 22nd.

All you need to do is give away the free training video with your affiliate link, you'll earn a 40% commission on every copy of the program purchased!

Best wishes,

---------------------

It's me again.

Mike is offering a special deal to those who get in right now and start promoting this program. The person who signs up the most people into this program will win the first prize of $2500, also win instant fame, 2nd prize of $1500, and the third prize of $1000. If you don't win any of these prizes, you still will receive a commision of $723 for each person who joins through your link.

If you are like me, you could use a little extra cash, and this is an easy way to make some money to help pay your bills. Just click on the link in my signature, and it will take you to the video.

I wish you well!
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm a Certified Phone Wuss...
7/17/2008 11:28:38 PM

Thank You For Your Post James !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm a Certified Phone Wuss...
7/21/2008 9:34:25 PM
Nick, you are welcome as usual!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What is Black Belt Recruiting?
7/21/2008 9:49:44 PM

Black Belt Recruiting is available now...July the 22nd. Please take a look at this offer. It's only good for a few days.

What Is Black Belt Recruiting?

Black Belt Recruiting is a 6-CD audio set, and a 40 page written supplement that, in my humble opinion, represents the best training in the world when it comes to recruiting new distributors.

It’s a complete, A to Z program that will teach you exactly how to conquer your fear of the phone, and to become the #1 distributor in your company…

You’ll learn how to call  leads, what to say to them, how to handle objections, how to get prospects to sell themselves, how to get new reps started, and much more…  

This course is perfect for anyone who has leads, but can’t seem to sponsor any of them, and it works so well, that it will come with an INSANE guarantee for your customers…

If you’re not sponsoring at least 10 new reps per month using what you learn in Black Belt Recruiting, you can send it back for a full refund at anytime over the next YEAR.

If you don’t get results, you don’t pay. It’s that simple.

The normal price of the course is $147, but during the initial 7-day launch period which starts on the 22nd and you will have an opportunity to obtain a copy of the course for only $97, which is a huge 35% discount.

There's alot more I'll include in the next message. Go listen to the video for free. If you don't like what you see, you haven't lost a red cent! 

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Black Belt Recruiting...Part ll
7/22/2008 12:41:13 PM

Here's What You'll Learn In Black Belt Recruiting - Part II...

*You'll discover the right and wrong ways to collect leads from online networking forums.  (Do this wrong and you'll get "black-balled" by moderators.  Do it right — the stealth way Mark teaches — and you can generate dozens of leads with a few key strokes!)

*The best places to find prospects in your home town.  (And exactly how to approach them so your opportunity is welcomed with open arms.)

*How to pitch your opportunity in your emails over and over and over... without being accused of spam.

*A strange (but extremely effective) way to make money by referring prospects to other network marketers who are NOT in your downline.

*How to sit when talking to a prospect face-to-face so you practically ooze confidence, control and leadership.  (Scientists say over 90% of communication is non-verbal.  Here's how to tell others you're someone to do business with just by sitting down!)

*A surprisingly simple way to get your new reps anxiously getting on your company's auto-ship program.

*A simple "adjustment" you can make to your TV set that will dramatically increase the number of new reps you sponsor!

*How to get people ONLY joining at the higher price levels of your company... and almost afraid to join at the lower price levels.  (This secret almost completely wipes out "price resistance" — even if it costs $1,000+ to join your opportunity.)

*How to "take charge" of every single prospecting call you make — even if it's your very first call... and even if you are talking to people with lots of money, power and prestige.  (This secret ALONE has been worth over a million dollars to me.  And until now, almost nobody outside my personal downline has seen it.)

*The one thing you should never wear when talking to prospects face to face.  (Unfortunately, a lot of home business owners wear this, and it literally destroys their potential income.)

*How to use an ordinary CD player to "amplify" your voice and confidence when talking to prospects on the phone.

*Why refusing to answer your prospects' questions can make them FAR more likely to join your business!  (Most "experts" will call this insane.  But sponsoring becomes almost unbelievably easy when you do this the way Mark teaches.)

*The #1 mistake 99% of networkers make when leaving voice mails.  (Almost everyone does this — even though it makes you look unattractive, needy, and creepy.  If you are leaving voice mails, this mistake could be crippling your income without you even realizing it.)

*The #1 mistake 99% of networkers make when sending emails.  (Almost everyone makes this blunder, too — even though it makes you sound desperate, scared and even "spammy."  Plus, I actually give you the exact email template I've used to help me sponsor thousands of new reps with a push of a button.)

*How to train your new reps to handle prospect objections before you even sign them up in your business.  (Thus, letting them join your team and start making you money as fast as possible.)

*A 60-second "trick" to get prospects who are shopping other opportunities to want to sign up with you... and ONLY you.  (Mark and I  never worry about losing prospects — and now you won't, either.)

*How to get your prospects scrambling to sign up right away — even if they have more questions and objections!  (This is one of Mark Wieser's most jealously-guarded secrets.  Not only does it prevent people from changing their minds at the last minute... but almost guarantees they won't even think about joining anyone else.)
There's more. A LOT more.  Including...

*Three ways to close the sale without even asking for it...  When calling a prospect a "tire kicker" will make him more likely to join your business...  How to use resume websites to attract dozens of new prospects...  Why high-pressure "closing" techniques do not work... And even... Ten Words That Almost Force "Fence Sitting" Prospects To Make A Decision To Join Your Business!

*Have you ever dealt with a prospect who "hems and haws" — and won't give you a "yes" or "no" answer Just say these ten simple words and watch even your most procrastinating prospects hunt you down with a signed application in hand.

Anyway, I could go on.

But here's the bottom line: It doesn't matter if you're scared to the death of the phone now, if you have any previous "sales" experience or if you just joined your first networking business today.

With our techniques you'll never again feel the sting of rejection.  Never resort to begging people to join your team, and you'll never have to hear the word "No" again. Instead, your prospects will literally "close" themselves.  Your confidence level will explode, (in ALL areas of your life), and talking to prospects becomes as easy and painless as talking to your own mother.

If you struggle with sponsoring AT ALL this course * WILL * change your life, just like it did for me.  In fact, I'm so confident in the power of this information that... I'm going to back it up with the most insane guarantee that I've ever offered you...

First of all, you'll have a limited opportunity to get a massive 35% discount on your copy when it's released today.  Go through the information for an ENTIRE YEAR... Use it. Learn it. And watch your recruiting numbers explode.

And if you've not sponsored at least 10 new reps per month using the techniques in Black Belt Recruiting at any time during that year, send it back and I'll give you a full refund. Yep, I'm actually going to GUARANTEE your results.  If you don't sponsor at least 10 reps per month, you don't have to pay.

It's that simple.  What are you waiting for?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!