Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Is Black Belt Recruiting for You?
7/26/2008 6:03:57 PM

Mike Dillard's Black Belt Recruiting has been released, people are whipping out their wallets, and one by one this program is flying off the shelf as this new offer is taken advantage of...but wait, is this really for you?

You need to ask yourself a few questions before you spend some more of those hard earned dollars. How many marketing programs have you purchased in the past that are sitting on the shelf collecting dust that you never even listened to?

Are you at a position in your business where you can absorb some new material, or are you caught up in the hype of a new shiny CD sitting on your desk that you need to listen to, but don't really have the time?

What should you expect to get from a course like this? Will it be of any benefit to you?

Let's take a look and see if Black Belt Recruiting is really for you. Do you have any difficulties recruiting over the phone? Are the persons on the other end of the phone your enemies? Do you generate your own leads or do you buy them from someone else...either way, sooner or later you are going to need to talk to them...then what? What are you going to say to them? Are you going to make a complete fool of yourself and lose the sale? Then you are going to tell yourself over and over again...I'm a failure, I cannot succeed in this business, I guess I'll have to go back to my day job. Really? Is that really what you want to do? Four dollar a gallon fuel, commuting, all that wasted time getting to and from work, finding that baby sitter to take care of your kids when you are at work...and the list goes on.

Mike Dillard's Black Belt Recruiting will give you the success you need to make your business glow in the dark. If you were having difficulties making money before, you will learn how to be successful, to recruit and people will come to you, instead of you having to go to them...you will be the hunted, rather than be the hunter.

Black Belt Recruiting is about communication. Successful communication. If you learn the right communication, prospects will be more attracted to you. If not, you’re pushing your prospects away and you don’t even know it.

Have you ever had the feeling prospects don't respect you or your time? Are you sick of chasing your prospects around and around?  If you're not to the point where you feel like if you had better skills your business would be a lot more profitable and recruiting would be easier, then save your money - this course is not for you.

You must still be in action mode building your business. This is not a magic recruiting course.

However, if you know that if your business will never change until you get better skills...then Black Belt Recruiting may be the wake-up call you need to change your business.

Take an hour out of your busy schedule and listen to this information packed video with Mike Dillard and Mark Weiser. This is something you could use to improve yourself, and those around you...it has for me.

Black Belt Recruiting  learn how to be the hunted, rather than the hunter. On sale now until Tuesday...then the price doubles. You can become an affiliate too, if you wish.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Is Black Belt Recruiting for You?
7/29/2008 11:46:42 AM

If You Want To Sponsor 10-20 New Reps Per Month Using  Black Belt Recruiting Techniques, Hurry Up Because Your $50 Discount Expires Tonight at Midnight...

We're coming to the end of our introductory launch of Black Belt, and that means the price will increase to $147  tonight at midnight.

In other words, get your copy TODAY before that happens, and remember...

These techniques allowed Mike Dillard to build the 2nd largest downline in his company, and sponsor 4 of the top 5 producers.

They work better than anything else out there, so...

Mike's giving you an unprecedented guarantee... If you don't sponsor at least 10 new distributors per month using what he teaches you in Black Belt Recruiting, then you can send it back for a full, no-questions-asked refund at anytime over the next 12 months.

And... he'll even throw in free priority shipping if you live in the US.

All of this basically means you have no reason not to order, unless you just feel like spending more money just because... Grab your copy right now. Save $50 and get free priority shipping before the price increases...Remember, you can use Black Belt Recruiting without any risk (Mike even pays the shipping!) for 12 full months.

Your $50 discount and free shipping link is below:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!