Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
LOL - On another thread I asked a question
7/14/2008 4:07:38 PM

What could be better than FREE? >>>

Personally I do not like free programs at all.

Any program that entices people to join for free is misleading. People flock to these programs with dreams of hitting the jackpot without investment.

CRAP!

Free to join means just that..... "free to join."

I've tried a number of freebies. You get a few join under you.... then slowly but surely the ball stops rolling.

Why?

Because another latest greatest Freebie came rolling along and took the thunder out of those who joined. Since they never invested anything into it, people are quick to jump on another "so called" latest greatest sure thing.

One World United is a GREAT program with a product that fits the times. A discount membership club.

Even our plastic membership card has a value in itself.... it doubles as a MasterCard Debit Card. Load it with your own money and have the convenience of shopping anywhere MasterCard is Accepted online or offline even if you do not use it as a discount card.

Yet - it is in fact a discount card giving you discounts on any item purchased with our participating merchants both online and off.

PLUS we have a Discount Travel Program that is "truly" a discount travel program.

Our prices beat Travelocity and Expedia by as much as 22%.

When you finally tire of the freebie mentality and program jumping..... going  from one latest greatest to another - come on back and seriously look at One World United.

Membership Means a Great Deal!

One World United

Love Light and Laughter

Neil

+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: LOL - On another thread I asked a question
7/14/2008 4:18:21 PM

Hi Neil,

In total agreement with your comments on FREE!  Had someone who
was so interested in joining my business as she wanted to help people
save massive amounts of money, and when I told her the cost of
becoming an agent was a one-time fee of $175.00, she ran away, after
telling me she was only interested in joining free programs!

I laughed my head off, although I didn't have time to let her know there
is no way I'd want her as an agent.

Have a wonderful week,

Jen  :-)

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
7/14/2008 4:24:27 PM
I think alot of people I'm sure would agree with you about the "Free" thing...but it is a great deal for people that can't afford to join programs at a certain cost...If you join free with the right people/support team it's great...and joining free let's you decide if you really want to do the business or not....and...just so you know..I just joined a program for FREE...and have my first sign up....so it just all depends I guess.... 
Jeannemarie
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2008 4:27:53 PM
It takes money to make money, someone has to spend something sometime for someone to earn money.
+0
Ricky Majtyka

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/14/2008 4:34:01 PM

HI Neil

Well here is a free program. http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/52304

I joined this with all the enthusiasm. Then after a couple of months it fizzled. I tried PTA and other not for profit organizations. Then I googled Jenny Dye the founder of My Power Mall. That was an eye opener. Everything is not as it seems. Even paid programs.

Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World. This one got me along with countless others. I lost over $2,000.00. So if it's a paid program or a free program risk not want not!

The investors at Indy/Mac and Fannie/Freedie. Someone cry me a river.

I've been chipping away at this thing called the internet. I have not found the keys to the kingdom here. NOT YET!!!!

You Got My Attention.

Ricky 

Ricky L Majtyka 12 Second Commutehttp://www.12path.com/GetStarted/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!