Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Do not go where the path may lead ...
2/16/2005 10:44:25 PM
Hi Bogdan, and thanks for the invite. I totally agree with you Bogdan, cause if we all just followed the path we'd all get nowhere and just repeat the same mistakes as our leaders. But going off the track and doing a bit of trail blazing will open up new horizons and with it rewards. Thanks again Bogdan, Robert Check this out and get your skin feeling great!! http://www.redgumcosmetics.com
+0
2/20/2005 9:29:32 AM
The majority will take the wide road only a few will travel down the narrow path. Bible
+0
2/22/2005 5:44:25 PM
This will be in polish "Gdzie diabel nie moze tam babe posci" That is all folks Mark Kaftanski
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/25/2005 1:32:42 PM
How about: "More money rarely solves someone's problems. Intelligence solves problems. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."
+0
6/20/2005 1:47:54 PM
Hello As you know it, I am an Algerien teaching French that finds some difficulties to read in English but I know globally to reveal feels it of a message owing to my formation. I am member with Adlandpro of then his launch and I thank you for the differents encouragements that you extravagant through your messages . Currently, and with very difficult situation, I feel sharply the desire to launch me and to undertake in the net one. You can help me?? 1- Then how to establish my domain name and find a hebergement very interessant? It is true that I have not again determined in the content in my site but I must acknowledge that I am ready for my ebook; but how to do to edit on acrobat reader?? greetings Mr.Belkacem MIDOUN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!