Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: secret plan behind Obama's Move to the right!
7/12/2008 12:38:59 PM

HI GEKETA,
I saw that comment pop up and had to come see the picture. Good posting about Obama, he will try to appease who he can to get elected. Good picture Nick! Hope more people wake up!
God bless!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 12:48:57 PM

Hi Geketa,

Obama's voting record in the Senate is THE MOST LIBERAL of all the senators in our country!  He can't truly hope to make a convincing change within 4 months.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 1:00:37 PM

There are several great articles at the Rush Limbaugh site, scroll down to near the bottom for the 10 MOST POPULAR links, look at items 3,4, 6 and 10.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com

P.S. The Rush site may take awhile to open, maybe 30 seconds or more.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 1:20:50 PM

The #10 item moved up to #9 rather quickly, I guess lots of people clicked to see why Obama is ashamed of America/Americans.

Instead of expecting us to learn Spanish to communicate with all the illegals that sneak across our border, it would be a better idea to teach mandatory Chinese in schools, then at least we could communicate with a country of a billion people who are on the verge of overtaking us as the world's economic power.   While we're kowtowing to the illegal immigrants here, China is pulling the rug out from under us.

Obama needs to address the issue of black on black crime, especially Jesse Jackson's threat to cut his n*ts off.  If a white man had said that...!  It would be front-page news for the next several months.  It's surprising that Jesse Jackson's son is one of Obama's campaign co-chairmen.

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 7:03:41 PM
Hi Kathleen,

I am pleased with your response . I went and read all those articles .. thank you so much for bringing them to the forum.

I agree with the what you said about Jesse Jackson's comment a white man or woman would have been crusified for such a remark..

Obama don't speak Spanish but he wants us to learn it ..? why ?

I know .. while we are rounding those illegals up we can say .. you are here illegally and now your going home in Spanish  LOL

I commend  your point of view on these an many of the important issues we are discussing in this forum and welcome your input greatly ..

Blessings my friend

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!