Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
"Whenever ye learn that a new Cause hath appeared..."
7/10/2008 5:53:45 PM
    Good evening everybody

Tonight I am going to quote the Bab again and start with  His reminding of the necessity to examine the Cause of God  in every Dispensation. In the days of Jesus He was the only gate to God. After Him Muhammed.
Recently two Dispensations have been given, the Babs and Bahaullahs. So this is what the Gate, Bab, told His hearers and ...also us... And for this He was put in prison, tortured and shot.

"Whenever ye learn that a new Cause hath appeared, ye must seek the presence of its author and must delve into his Writings that haply ye may not be debarred from attaining unto Him Whom God shall make manifest (Bahaullah) at the hour of His manifestation. Wert thou to walk in the way of truth as handed down by them that are endowed with the knowledge of the inmost reality, God, thy Lord, will surely redeem thee on the Day of Resurrection. Verily, He is potent over all things."

I hope it will be quite clear to you that this is the same Holy Spirit speaking as in the Bahai Writings by Bahaullah and of course, the Bible etc..
I am quoting excerpts from one of Babs Scriptures called "The Book of Names".

"Verily, on the First Day We flung open the gates of Paradise unto all the peoples of the world, and exclaimed:
" O all ye created things! Strive to gain admittance into Paradise, since ye have, during all your lives, held fast unto virtuous deeds in order to attain unto it"...

"Say, by reason of your remembering Him Whom God shall make manifest and by extolling His name, God will cause your hearts to be dilated with joy, and do ye not wish your hearts to be in such a blissful state? Indeed the hearts of them that truly believe in Him Whom God shall make manifest are vaster than the expanse of heaven and earth and whatever is between them. God hath left no hindrance in their hearts, were it but the size of a mustard seed. He will cheer their hearts, their spirits, their souls and their bodies and their days of prosperity and adversity, through the exultation of the name of Him Who is the supreme Testimony of God and the promotion of the Word of Him Who is the Day-Spring of the glory of their Creator.
Verily, these  are souls who take delight in the remembrance of God, Who dilates their hearts through the effulgence of the light of knowledge and wisdom. They seek naught but God and are oft engaged in  giving praise unto Him. They desire naught except whatever He desireth and stand ready to do His bidding. Their hearts are mirrors reflecting whatsoever He Whom God shall make manifest willeth. Thus God will cheer the hearts of those who truly believe in Him and in His signs and who are well assured of the life to come....the life to come is none other than the days associated with the coming of Him Whom God will make manifest."
The first word in this text "Say" is God saying "Say" to Bab.And then God continues.

Maybe  I should say something myself,  about the Bahais that you may know we are just like unto you, men and women from all walks of life. you, except that we have a great Message that makes us very happy:.
 Surely I have met wonderful Bahais,  they are wise  and reliable people, thinkers  with a light heart, solving problems by reciting prayers, and there is an abundance of them, for every occasion. This is such a blessing. As you can see I also always have new revealed  texts to give to you. The Bahais are constantly thinking of how to cheer their fellowbeings, giving out of their hearts, not complaining about the hardships in life, (the Persian Bahais  I have met are best at that) hiding their sorrows, well assured of life to come,  knowing people, all of them revering former Messengers, united, generous, always thinking of  giving out the Greatest Divine  Message ever.  The Bahai Faith has no sects,. The Bahai vision of a peaceful future for mankind," as envisaged by Bahaullah":a good ending after this turbulent period, is always there in our minds,  well  and deeply planted in our hearts making us well assured. Do we not need such a vision and going about to make it come true. This is our task, for the sake of the whole of mankind. to be steadfast and tell the New Glad Tidings of heaven.
Still it was not the good natured Bahais that made me a Bahai. That was  just a nice surprise.I did not expect that, simply.If they who told me about the Bahai Faith had looked very grave I would have found my Faith in God anyway, because I studied the Scriptures by Bahaullah independently, constantly asking for more info and they gave it to me.That is what matters. It is nice to meet the Bahais, at different gatherings and meetings,but I would like to say that having a religion just because one wants to socialize , isn't enough.  No, you have to be happy before you go to them in order to give joy to them. When I go to them I am going to Bahaullah the Glory of God. And now I get happier and happier writing this.
But I will  again quote the Bab now:

"Reduce not the ordinances of God to fanciful imaginations of your own; rather observe all the things which God hath created at His behest with the eye of the spirit, even as ye see things with the eyes of your bodies".
"Verily it is incumbent upon you to recognize your Lord at the time of His manifestation, that haply ye may not enter into negation, and that, ere a prophet is raised by God, ye may find yourselves securely established upon the sea of affirmation. For if a prophet cometh to you from God and ye fail to walk in His Way, God will, thereupon, transform your light into fire. Take heed then that perchance ye may, through the grace of God and His signs, be enabled to redeem your souls."
(my italics)

If you still happen to dwell at Jesus words, "nobody comes to the Father except through Me", and therefore is in doubt of the validity of the Word of the Bab , the  quotation above is the Divine explanation that Jesus as a gate to God is succeded by this Gate, the Bab and then He in turn was succeded by Bahaullah. After you have recognized Bahaullah you can again se the splendour of the Bab and Jesus and Moses and etc.
In various ways I am coming back to this theme, for it is so important. Who wants to be fired by God?In the double sense of the word.

Bab says:
"Say, verily, the good-pleasure of Him Whom God shall make manifest is the Good-pleasure of God.
"O concourse of the believers! Do ye harbour any doubt as to that whereunto the Remembrance of God (The Bab)doth summon you? By the righteousness of the One true God, He is none other than the sovereign Truth Who hath been manifest through the power of Truth. Are ye in doubt concerning the Bab? Verily He is the One Who holdeth, by Our leave, the kingdoms of earth and heaven in His grasp, and the Lord is in truth fully aware of what ye are doing...
Indeed I am but a man like unto you. However, God bestoweth upon Me whatever favours He willeth as He pleaseth and that which your Lord hath decreed in the Mother-Book is unbounded."
(my italics)
"God, of a truth, revealed unto Me...
Verily , I am God
no God is there but Me.
I have singled Thee out for Myself
and have chosen Thee as the Remembrance...
Indeed, whosoever beareth allegiance unto Thee
by walking in the way of the Bab,
for him the recompense of the next world
hath surely been prescribed...

"It is ordained in the Book that upon the realization of the Cause of the Remembrance, the Most Great Event will have come to pass according to the dispensation of Providence, and God truly, is potent over all things."

Thus  the Bab hath instructed us concerning the Holy Return. The Most Great Event. Prepare yourselves   with happiness.  For The Day of God is the Day of Grace.

Now I say good bye
and good night to you
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: "Whenever ye learn that a new Cause hath appeared..."
7/10/2008 6:19:19 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: "Whenever ye learn that a new Cause hath appeared..."
7/11/2008 7:19:14 AM
    Hi Nick
Thank you for keeping me smiling. You have a sweet heart indeed. Mickey Mouse is one of my friends too.
Bye
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!