Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Jewellery with a Purpose
7/10/2008 3:24:00 PM

Hi Taisa,

Thank you.  I will certainly be checking back often.  I have been interested in stones and gems, and have admired them from a very young age.

My grandmother named me out of the Bible.  There and in Webster's dictionary, it states my name as a precious gem and precious stone.  The Bible states my name as a precious gem found in the breatplate of the high priest.

Thank you again for sharing your designs with me.

ThanksSwan-LMG1.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
7/12/2008 10:27:54 PM

Stones, Crystals, and their intentions:

Looking for Happiness? Pay attention on those stones:  

Citrine: Brings in joy, self-assuredness, abundance and hope. Aids circulation and digestion. Enhances the body's healing energy.
Peridot: Soothes nervousness and dispels all negative emotions. Calms anger and relieves depression. Aids detoxification.
Carnelian: A symbol of the warm, vitalizing positive energy of the earth. Instills a feeling of well being and inflowing power.

Every once in a while I run across something that I believe is worth sharing. This is a short yet powerful movie about dreams that is well worth watching. Go to www.thedreamsmovie.com to watch.

Never stop to have sweet dreams!

To your Happiness!

Taisa

http://jewelsforhealing.etsy.com

The difference in Success or Failure is not how we Look, not how we dress, not even how we’re educated. It’s how we Think!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2008 5:57:38 PM
Thank You Taisa  :)

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Jewelery with a Purpose
7/13/2008 10:05:36 PM

Shalom Taisa,

It's great to see you here again. :)

Your new website is very nice with beautiful jewelery. It's obvious that you love what you are creating.

Much luck with your new venture.

Shalom,

Pete

P.S. Imagine how many languages you can translate your new website to with The Babylon Translator

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!