Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Alan Keyes - Presidential Candidate Live Today at 3PM EST On BlogTalkRadio
6/25/2008 1:49:59 PM
Hi Phil,

You know what .. you can hold your nose and vote McCain, but I surely will not and neither will other leaders that still hold to true moral values and issues dear to their hearts .. here is what dr. James dobson has to say about what he is going to do this election.. !

"Dobson has not backed off his statement that he could not in good conscience vote for McCain because of concerns over the Arizona senator's conservative credentials. Dobson has said he will vote in November but has suggested he might not vote for president."

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/25/2008 9:47:15 PM

Hi Geketa

My take on all this...

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2008 10:01:15 PM
Hey there John ,

A picture is always worth a thousand words isn't it .. ?  I smiled, but it is with bitter sweet  tears .. and it is the sad truth ..!!

Thanks for stopping in ..

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2008 1:12:15 PM

Hi Geketa,

I promise that I won't bother you anymore. 

Just so you know, I didn't hold my nose when I voted for John McCain in the 2000 Presidential Primaries and I can see no reason why I will hold my nose when I vote for him for President this year.  Any man who has spent the majority of his Adult life serving his Country, and who is actually willing to try to work with the other side, to hopefully solve a few of our many problems, rather than just sitting around talking about it, deserves the opportunity to be President.  Had more people Voted for him back in 2000, we wouldn't be in the mess in which we currently find ourselves under Dick Cheney/George Bush.

The only stink I've noticed is coming from Extremists on the Far Right of the Republican Party, such as Rush Limbaugh, who will do anything to defeat John McCain, including turning the Country over to a Muslim such as Barrack Hussein Obama.  I do indeed hold my nose when I think about that!

Have A Great Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2008 8:56:02 PM

HI GEKETA,
If anyone didn't hear that talk they should go listen to it. I don't see anyone as patriotic as Dr. Keyes that we can vote for. True, McCain served his country in the service. Keyes served as an ambassador of the United States. He also stands for morality and the constitution of our great country. His forefathers were the slaves of Francis Scott Key.
I just pray that people do what God leads them to do this election.
God bless!
Carla
PS Phil thanks for coming to the show! :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!