Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WILL POWER - BEST ANIMAL PICTURE STORY EVER!
6/26/2008 12:04:14 AM

Hi Phil,

So true. We all have the ability to overcome obstacles that arise and stand in our path. The desire and willpower to do just that is foremost in the success or failure of our endeavors. Faith is most important and regardless of your religion it will give you the extra push needed.

The video is remarkable. What that young man does on a daily basis with a smile and the conviction that nothing is impossible is irrevocable proof that anything is possible. He is an inspiration to all.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2008 12:31:34 AM
Awesome Peter,

thanks my friend for the invite here,  this is very inspiring, Amen to  WILL POWER, our human spirit was made to do just that soar to the greatest heights against all odds;  Blessed is the soul who realizes that sooner than later!!!

Have a blessed day

Pauline R
+0
6/26/2008 9:43:29 PM
Hello Peter,

That is just so awesome to see the will to live in animal, but I'm sure it partially stems from the love it was given by it's owner also.  She is an inspiration to us all, thank you for sharing this with us.

Phil, it is almost unbelievable to see that young man do what he does without limbs.  His love for God shows through him and his accomplishments.  He is a God sent example to us, to show us that what your mind can conceive, your mind can achieve. We can all learn from him.  Thank you for sharing it with us also.

Shalom, Peter

God Bless, Phil

Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/27/2008 7:46:30 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter!

Thank you for sharing such a warm-hearted story.

I would like to share with you one of my favorite quotes on willpower:
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”
~Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), the 26th U.S. President
Until next time --

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2008 8:14:21 AM
Hello Brother Peter  :)

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!