Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Truth Must Out #3 - AIDS, a Man-made infectious disease
6/23/2008 12:08:28 PM
Hello Georgios

Hm, my thoughts are spinning in my head and rushing toward my fingers so many and so quick that I cannot decide what to write and what to keep for myself :-) - this should be better a bitter grin than a very happy one?! Unfortunately I would love to say I don't believe a word of it, but life taught me that:

IN LOVE EVERITHING IS POSSIBLE

... but IN POLITICS AS WELL!!!
In politics and POLITICIANS truly believe they are allowed to do EVERITHING  required by the necessity! They say and preach its YOUR NECESSITY but in fact they are concerned ONLY by their OWN!

... anyway to cut it short, my feelings are some where in between Sarah's and Peters - coming up in a strange way; for my own protection for this night I'll leave them there and try to postpone them for another moment, as "Tomorrow is another day" - after all - and I have time to think about it may be with a clearer mind!

Wish you a wonderful Summer

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2008 12:54:43 PM
Hello Myrna!

Thank you for coming in. This is a sensitive topic and sometimes I am harder than steal on my opinion. My American friends may condemn me for this kind of articles, but In my opinion the truth must out. I have nothing against any American citizen. I am as simple as everyone of you.

More and more people turn to New Age trying to find a solution. I can tell you this "The Leaders of the Holy Conspiracy"  control the New Age movement. Being in communities I read how they tend to stay on same side. There are articles about FBI and CIA supporting this kind of activities.

I remember the news of Peoples Temple in November 18th, 1978. 913 people were found dead in Jonestown Guyana! The truth must out. More than 200 of them were children. I will later come back to that.

Happy New Week
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2008 1:39:13 PM
Hello Jo!

Thank you for your comment. I respect your opinion. This is one of the perspectives, the official one. The first official statements said this disease comes from Zaire (Kongo Kinshasa).

Rhesus monkeys! Oh poor ones. Are you the guilty ones?

monkey
"Monkeys may carry further deadly viruses that could cause global epidemics", researchers say.

FROM CNN

1) Two different monkey virus strains combined in chimpanzees to create the HIV virus which was then passed on to humans, the scientists told the journal Science.
2) "In sub-Sahara Africa whole generations are basically disappearing. That is going to give rise to substantial disruptions in social interactions and economic structures. Societies can only deal with a certain amount of disruption before they collapse.
"

Well I share the other opinion that says.

Leading biochemical scientists, including University of California at Berkeley retrovirus expert Peter Duesberg and Nobel Prize winner Walter Gilbert, have been warning for years that there is no proof that HIV causes AIDS.

Ever since 1984, when Gallo announced the discovery of what the newspapers call "HIV, the virus that causes AIDS," at a government press conference, the HIV theory has been the basis of all scientific work on AIDS. If the theory is mistaken, billions of dollars have been wasted-and immense harm has been done to persons who have tested positive for antibodies to HIV and therefore have been told to expect an early and painful death. The furious reactions to the suggestion that a colossal mistake may have been made are not surprising, given that the credibility of the biomedical establishment is at stake. It is time to think about the unthinkable, however, because there are at least three reasons for doubting the official theory that HIV causes AIDS.

First, after spending billions of dollars, HIV researchers are still unable to explain how HIV, a conventional retrovirus with a very simple genetic organization, damages the immune system, much less how to stop it. The present stalemate contrasts dramatically with the confidence expressed in 1984. At that time Gallo thought the virus killed cells directly by infecting them, and U.S. government officials predicted a vaccine would be available in two years. Ten years later no vaccine is in sight, and the certainty about how the virus destroys the immune system has dissolved in confusion.

Happy New Week
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2008 2:04:15 PM
HEY LADY OF ROMANIA ANA MARIA

I will not destroy your Dragaica or Sanzienele Eve.
NO AIDS REPLY FOR YOU Today! Hey be safe.

Friends!
Every year on the 24th of June you are invited to Romania where you can see young people from all the regions of Romania performing folk dances and songs related to different Romanian customs and traditions.

When the harvest is almost ripe, the girls from the village gather together to choose Dragaica. This is the name given to the most beautiful and hard-working peasant girl who is selected to lead the dance. A procession is formed, sweeping through the fields. A wreath is plaited of grain stalks and put on Dragaica's head. The practice has auspicious and benefic functions.

DANSUL POPULAR
DRAGAICA

Click for a nice Dragaica dance

Have a Great Mid Summer Eve
Georgios
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2008 2:23:23 PM
Thank you Georgios for changing your threads flowing line for me :-)

For a moment I hoped you could find another dance for Dragaica for me :-)
-unfortunately seams this is the only one available so far?!

These flowers are picked and brought to the Church and sainted and then used in the bath water to protect and keep you healthy :-)

Wish you a wonderful Summer!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0